Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weighing with the WII Fit

Does anyone know if the Wii Fit weighs accurately or should I just use my normal scales???

Replies

• Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Mine has been very accurate and consistent. And with the new scale I purchased, it weighs exactly 0.2 pounds lighter every time. So I think it is good!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Mine is 10 pounds lighter than my scale. My scale is accurate.
    I don't know, it seems inconsistent to me. From the last time I did the body test on the Wii Fit it says I lost 12 pounds whereas my scale says 1.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,064 Member
    Mine has been consistent, but it rarely moves from its spot and it's on hardwood floors. Pretty much the same as at the doctor's office
  • Mine is consistent,- It is the only one I use, but when I weigh at the gym it is pretty close.
  • My scale compared to the Wii Fit says I weigh just a little under a pound to the WII. Wasn't sure which I should go by, Thanks to everyone for their comments!
  • jjstokes
    jjstokes Posts: 47 Member
    Mine has been accurate. I have it sitting on a hard wood floor. I usually weigh at the circuit training place I go to, and the weights are the same.
  • Mine has been very accurate and consistent with my scale.
  • My Wii Fit is always very close to my digital scale, and I chalk up the difference to what the Wii is calculating for my estimated clothing weight.
  • Mine is very close to my scale on hard floors. It is way off though on carpet even with the extender feet.