Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I ate, I trained, I progressed (w/ pics)

Replies

• megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Fantastic pics. Thanks for sharing and congratulations.
  • CONGRATS!!! You are looking fabulous!

and "I was "large-framed", "naturally heavy", "not inclined to look muscular", "not lean", "not fast", "not strong". " gives me great hope!
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    WOW that is some awesome progress! Nice work and thanks for sharing!
  • artsycella
    artsycella Posts: 121 Member
    You are totally, awesomely amazing. Congratulations on such a big payoff--I know you've worked to earn it. You're an incredible inspiration!
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Your in fantastic shape, awesome!
  • JamieH1984
    JamieH1984 Posts: 86 Member
    Awesome job! You look much happier in the most recent pix.
  • Mjandjt
    Mjandjt Posts: 58 Member
    Kick *kitten*! You look amazing...and happy!! :)
  • rosej31
    rosej31 Posts: 189 Member
    Awesome job...Keep up the good work:smile:
  • Way to go! You look amazing!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Impressive
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    What a transformation!!
  • rnd789
    rnd789 Posts: 50 Member
    Amazing job! Loved reading this - so inspiring!
  • DamoniqueW
    DamoniqueW Posts: 147 Member
    Great progress! Your starting weight and goal weight are the same as mine almost. What is your height?
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Sweet mother! You look awesome!
  • Wow, what an incredible transformation. Seeing your progress inspires me to keep pushing ahead. Thank you for sharing your success!
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    :blushing: Thank you so much for all your kind words, everybody! The MFP community is awesome. :flowerforyou:

A few of you had questions, I'll try to remember them all...

1) my height is 5'9"

2) Here's a link to the program I'm following:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843

Also, we have a small but fairly active All Pro group, with good tips and information! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12707-all-pro-s-beginner-weight-lifting-routine

3) Yes, I have done all my lifting at home.

4) My equipment consists of dumbbells ranging from 3-35 lbs, a weight bench, some adjustable ankle weights, and some DIY micro weights (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/cmeirun/view/diy-micro-weight-hack-for-hex-dumbbells-546251) With this gear I've been able to cobble together adequate weights for 5 cycles of the program (but I'm almost at the point where I'll need to invest in more stuff or find a gym for squats and DLs). The program is technically designed for barbells, but there are dumbbell versions of all the lifts. Just take a look on YouTube and you'll find lots of examples that illustrate the alternative forms :) Also, a number of us in the AP group are using dumbbells so there are a few people there you can get tips from :)
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    This is excellent. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Wow, you look amazing, and I want arms that look like that!
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    YAY! You look amazing and congrats on all the hard work!
  • jamiebxo
    jamiebxo Posts: 116
    Amazing, well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!