Hmmm..

Options
I always tried to lose weight but never put any effort into it , But I'm determined and focused on being healthy and happy with myself. I'm new to this and I'm goin to track everyday..

Replies

• sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    You got this girl! Hit it! :)
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Be consistent, log everything (track portions) and get physical and You will be happy with what you see! You Can Do IT! You already took the first step!
  • KatieOrange09
    KatieOrange09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You got this girl! I just lost my first 10lbs and feel invincible! If you'd like any more support just add me! : D
  • Katulas
    Katulas Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks , I'm happy to see other people are doing the same
  • Katulas
    Katulas Posts: 3
    Options
    I am!! Lol thanks girl
  • spaceyplum
    spaceyplum Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Keeping track really does help Katulas. I managed to lose 10lbs in three months when I was logging and doing C25K but I fell off my tracking and I started gaining the weight back. Caught myself before I gained it all back though and I'm hoping I stick with it this time around.
  • stylistchicky
    stylistchicky Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You got this! This has really clicked with me and I am doing good. I track everything I eat...weighing and measuring every serving. Get moving too that will for sure boost youe results...even if you walk 10 min. a day and add more minutes each week. I have lost 6lbs since Aug 9th. I didn't even do this well on weight watchers and this is free.