Hmmm..

I always tried to lose weight but never put any effort into it , But I'm determined and focused on being healthy and happy with myself. I'm new to this and I'm goin to track everyday..

Replies

• sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    You got this girl! Hit it! :)
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Be consistent, log everything (track portions) and get physical and You will be happy with what you see! You Can Do IT! You already took the first step!
  • KatieOrange09
    KatieOrange09 Posts: 7 Member
    You got this girl! I just lost my first 10lbs and feel invincible! If you'd like any more support just add me! : D
  • Katulas
    Katulas Posts: 3
    Thanks , I'm happy to see other people are doing the same
  • Katulas
    Katulas Posts: 3
    I am!! Lol thanks girl
  • spaceyplum
    spaceyplum Posts: 54 Member
    Keeping track really does help Katulas. I managed to lose 10lbs in three months when I was logging and doing C25K but I fell off my tracking and I started gaining the weight back. Caught myself before I gained it all back though and I'm hoping I stick with it this time around.
  • stylistchicky
    stylistchicky Posts: 561 Member
    You got this! This has really clicked with me and I am doing good. I track everything I eat...weighing and measuring every serving. Get moving too that will for sure boost youe results...even if you walk 10 min. a day and add more minutes each week. I have lost 6lbs since Aug 9th. I didn't even do this well on weight watchers and this is free.