I'm very greedy and need motivation >.<

Options
Hey, my name is Chloe, I'm 22 and from the southeast of England.

Back in Febuary I had a miscarriage, I put on a lot of weight since then. I'm not really that bothered about my size. I personally quite like my new curves. I really want to lose weight though, to feel healthier, and maybe help conceive again.
The problem is I LOVE food, especially things that are savoury. I've been a crisp addict in the past lol.
I really need some motivation, I've recently started swimming though. I really want to do this!! So Erm Hi :)

Replies

• Francis_beland
    Francis_beland Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the same situation. Well not same sex, age or country but you get it :-).

I started last week and logging ma calories really helped me keep it under control. Feel free to add me if you want motivation.
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi Chloe, I am similar in that I like savoury foods - do not particularly have a sweet tooth. Please feel free to add me for support.
  • Trapwolf
    Trapwolf Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi Chloe :O) we are new friends :O)
    I felt fine....I thought about my weight before I lost 36lbs...and everyone was fine with me too.
    But then I started to realize , I was embarrassed of being seen in a bathing suit, I couldnt wear the cutest new clothes, they didnt look good on me, I couldnt run at all, for more than a couple seconds, and I was always tired...and I felt sort of envious of people who were thin. I saw this movie about a girl who lost alot of weight...and she was running on a treadmill and it was raining outside, and she did it over time for herself....something in that movie made me want to do something for myself too. Not to mention I always felt aweful when I would eat alot, and Im sort of hard on myself anyway..so I didnt need yet another thing to feel bad about. I had a miscarriage 2 years ago. I was not trying to get pregnant, but it hurt all the same...Ive decided I dont want kids now..but sometimes I start to feel that if I dont right now, I wont ever. I have a 15 year old son though, so 1 is enough for me.
    I just wanted to feel graceful, and pretty to my own standards. I never judge others based on weight , but I always judged myself. And when I was a kid I was realllllly alot more over weight and kids made fun of me ..because back then I was 145lbs and only 4'11.
    Today I am 4'11 and 104. I am happy, but I want to tone my belly and things.
    Its a life changing thing, its been difficult with high moments and lows.
    If I didnt push myself I would not have been able to keep trying when I would lose and gain it back. Finally Im almost back to maintenance mode , and thats not easy either LOL for me. Im here , and goodluck :O)
  • contrawr
    contrawr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Steph. I'm 19 and from the south west of England :)

So sorry about the miscarriage, hopefully you have better luck in the future.

I know what you mean about crisp addiction, I've recently gone mad on McCoy's cheese and onion even though about 2 months ago I hated that flavour. And don't get me started on Thai Sweet Chilli Sensations! I'm trying to lose weight to ditch this belly I've had for ages and hopefully once I get back to uni I'll get a gym membership and be able to run like I could a few years ago. I would love to swim, but baby hippos have more grace than I do once I get in the water.

I find tracking is really helpful, although I can annoy my dad sometimes now that I know what a serving size of things is. His idea of a serving is the box the thing's bought in, lol

Best of luck! Feel free to add me if you want :)