goals

Options
I have a lot of goals I want to work on.. more than just weight loss it would be cool if I could make a couple friends on here who want to work on more than just losing lbs and who want to talk about the stuff we want to do, and how we are doing it. I do believe my facebook is tired of my posts of how I am trying to better myself.
My goals are (and I think I have a bunch lol):
1.) Manage my time better, working 70 hours a week is really messing with me
2.) Cook more
3.) Exercise more
4.) Take better care of my feet (need to invest in better shoes, need to moisturize them more, take care of callouses, sorry if misspelled, and dry spots early on cause they honestly get so bad it is hard to sleep cause they will rub together
5.) Gain confidence and make more real friends and meet more people
6.) Control my spending habits more
7.) Be to my goal weight, 125lbs, by my 21st bday (next oct)
8.) plan big trip to celebrate weight loss and 21st bday hahaha

I know this probably seems silly but I feel like ALL of these relate to my weight and general fitness somewhere. I also feel like if I can gain control in a few of these areas then it will all sorta mesh and start getting better.

Replies

• bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I think having non scale related goals can only benefit your overall well being. :drinker:
  • kasimarie29
    kasimarie29 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. my biggest goal is weight loss but there's so much more I wanna improve on. I wanna improve my WHOLE LIFE not just my weight.

biggest thing right now is find a job lol
    I'm unemployed right now and I KNOW getting a job will help with SO MUCH!
    I'll lose weight because I wont be home 24/7 to just eat and do nothing
    I'll have money to go places and do stuff.
    And I wont feel like such a mooch on my family
    etc etc..
    but if you ever have a goal that may seem funny, let me know about it since we're friends and we can talk about it :D
    see what you can do to reach it, see if I have any similar goals or anything of that nature!
    I'm here for yoU!