burlesque jazzercise anyone?

Options
AprilSchulte10
AprilSchulte10 Posts: 95 Member
I started doing burlesque jazzercise recently and i love it. I could never get into workout dvds but dancing is fun and swxy. Does anyone else do this or have any other dancing workout dvd suggestions?

Replies

• stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I have not heard of this... It sounds like fun!!
  • scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I recently purchase some jazzercise dvds and just waiting for them to arrive. I would love to attend classes but tough with working out of town and traveling home at evenings to be with family. By the time I cook clean and get kids ready for bed I forgot about me so I hope this helps me realize I need to go downstairs once kids are in bed and dance it off!! Good luck and Happy Dancing! :)
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    jacwhite is the king of jazzercise.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    burlesque jazzercise? i say this without a hint of irony but COLOR ME INTRIGUED :)
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Are we talking like, "dressed in burlesque costumage, doing stair steppers and squats" or "dressed in leotards doing chair dances" OR "burlesque dancing as a means of burning calories" .... because regardless, I'm gonna need to see pics.
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I belong to a Jazzercise center in my town...and on special occassions they do burlesque--so much fun!!

It's a hoot to watch the people walking by downtown stare at us in the window too.

Some dress up in burlesque-style clothing...but not required.

FUN!!!
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I started doing burlesque jazzercise recently and i love it. I could never get into workout dvds but dancing is fun and swxy. Does anyone else do this or have any other dancing workout dvd suggestions?

OMG really. I would love to try burlesque jazzercise. It is a class you take or a dvd???
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Do want! That sounds awesome.
  • shainafay
    shainafay Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    http://www.amazon.com/Jazzercise-Burlesque-Shanna-Missett-Nelson/dp/B007QYB32M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381086937&sr=8-1&keywords=burlesque+jazzercise+dvd

This is the dvd I started. It's actually super fun! I wanna know where they but those workout outfits though! Lol

I log it under aerobics. Anyone else?
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I take several classes at Aradia Fitness. Sure there are places like it all over. I've taken pole fitness, Lapdance, and cardio striptease. They have many "sexy fitness" options. And I love that when you take a class there are women of all ages, sizes, fitness levels. We laugh at ourselves and throw out whistles and catcalls to encourage each other. Sooo much fun.

As a plus I brought home a full Lapdance routine, Friday night, set to Beyonce's Naughty Girl.