31 yro mom - Looking for fitness buddies!

Options
Hi! I'm looking for mfp friends to inspire me and who I can encourage as well. I have 3 JIllian Michael DVDs and just started them this week. I've lost about 50 lbs since '08, but I have another 50+ to lose. Need to get re-motivated and see others who are progressing in their journey and are excited about being healthy & fit! Add me and let's do this thing together!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me and I wish you success on your journey!
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    50 pounds lost! 50!! That is simply awesome! I'm sure you can get the rest...

The people of my FL are challenging me every day to work harder (especially Princessofredrock... stinker beats me every day), and I haven't even met one of them IRL yet, much to their relief, I'm sure. :laugh:
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me...just completed 102 days here ..
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey,I'm a 35 y/o mom of 4. Feel free to add me,anyone can.
  • carmichaels99
    Options
    You can add me.. I'm a 33 year old mom trying hard to get back into shape after babies :)
  • corrinab2705
    corrinab2705 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me, lost over seven stone so far and could do with some buddies to give me inspiration. Just started the Couch to 5K and regularly do Zumba fitness and toning classes. :0)
  • AprilDM32
    Options
    Hi I am a mother of 2 myself. I love for you to add me. Motivation is the key. I come on here and see how people work out and different things they eat to loose weight. I also have a jillian michael video I bought. I stopped doing the workout. But I need to get back into it. You lost 50 pounds. Way to go. That is awesome. You can continue to do it. What was your secret in loosing the weight. I do not have as much to loose But I love having people to motivate me and even give me some sarcasm or constructive criticism if I need it.
  • ingoiolo
    ingoiolo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well... 31 yo male from London uk
  • Luuvy
    Luuvy Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose more weight. I've lost 25 but I've got at least 50 more to go:-)
  • MommyisFit
    MommyisFit Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 2 here! Looking to get fit after my babies! Feel free to add me!
  • ladypickles1
    Options
    Any of you can toss me an invite as well! Need some friends on here so we can motivate each other!! I'm 36 and Mom of 13 y/o son!
  • Flip4chan
    Flip4chan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just joined not too long ago, Ive lost 22lbs before joining MFP. Wish everyone the best of luck in achieving their goals!
  • 230137isntmyweight
    230137isntmyweight Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, SAHM to two. Homeschool the eldest. I have about 70 lbs to lose.
  • Angiehankins77
    Options
    I'm trying to add a little exercise to my daily routine too, I get mine in the bathroom in the morning doing squats and against the wall pushups.. Only place my 3 children 4,7,14 leave me alone! I need motivation and offer my support as well ???? feel free to add me
  • itsemmibear
    itsemmibear Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 16 and i want to et fit
  • anabellarella
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like.
    Here for support :happy:
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 5 - 2 bio/3 step ... 38 yrs old. I'm not losing more weight, but I'm very active, working on body recomposition. Add me if you'd like.