Awkward Moments

Options
NinjadURbacon
NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
Today I was tucking in my shirt in the break room, when a co-worker (boss's daughter) walks in, had both my hands down the front of my pants, she turned around and walked out.

Anyone have any awkward moments?

Replies

• amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    Mmmhmm, that's some serious...tucking you had going on from the sounds of it.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    LOL! Love it. <3 Stuff like that happens to me all the time (well, not putting my hands down my pants).
  • NinjadURbacon
    Options

was too lazy to unbuckle my belt, lmao
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    HAhaha that is so funny-sounds like a scene from The Office. I am the queen of awkward-earlier this week I mooned the entire beach when a rogue wave pulled my bathing suit bottom down. At least it was a bunch of strangers that saw my blinding white *kitten*.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

was too lazy to unbuckle my belt, lmao

probably a good thing... I have gone to swipe at something off of my desk with my hand to not only get whatever it was off my desk, but also send my coffee flying all over everything - keyboard, desk, papers... all while my boss watched and asked if I was "ok"... Uh, awkward having him watch me clean it up.
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Everyone ready for some really embarrassing TMI?

After a 60 pound weight loss my boobs shrunk from a DD to a small B. Unfortunately, one of them shrunk A LOT more then the other, leaving me embarrassingly lopsided. Today at the gym while I was lifting weights my nips got a little hard, and a guy pointed out to me that one of my nipples was a lot lower then the other. Almost cried I was so humiliated... :indifferent:
  • 2kidsandatrip
    2kidsandatrip Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I almost pulled my skirt down in front of the entire school in beauty school when the heel of my shoe caught my skirt, I was relieved that I caught myself before it actually happened. ****Laughing about it in the aftermath***** they asked me what I was laughing about so I decided to re enact the situation for everyone (now that I had the whole schools attention), well this time I was not so grateful, the skirt actually got stuck on the heel of my shoe and went straight down to my knees... in front of everyone!!!! AWKWARD!
  • patfriendly
    patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
    Options

After a 60 pound weight loss my boobs shrunk from a DD to a small B. Unfortunately, one of them shrunk A LOT more then the other, leaving me embarrassingly lopsided. Today at the gym while I was lifting weights my nips got a little hard, and a guy pointed out to me that one of my nipples was a lot lower then the other. Almost cried I was so humiliated... :indifferent:

LOL
  • Scottttoct
    Options
    Today I was tucking in my shirt in the break room, when a co-worker (boss's daughter) walks in, had both my hands down the front of my pants, she turned around and walked out.

I wonder how many calories I burn from crying!? This had me ROFL
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    There's a pretty awkward moment happening right now...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1081855-note-to-women-with-epic-boobs?page=3
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Doing some exercises in my cardio class and my shirt came up. I finally started making a t-shirt ponytail so my shirt would stay in place when doing some of my workouts.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options

As long as it was not a tuck and tug, I see now issues with this.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

so when's the meeting with HR?
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I almost pulled my skirt down in front of the entire school in beauty school when the heel of my shoe caught my skirt, I was relieved that I caught myself before it actually happened. ****Laughing about it in the aftermath***** they asked me what I was laughing about so I decided to re enact the situation for everyone (now that I had the whole schools attention), well this time I was not so grateful, the skirt actually got stuck on the heel of my shoe and went straight down to my knees... in front of everyone!!!! AWKWARD!

^This is the exact reason I avoid wearing long skirts in any situation where I think I might be bending down a lot. I would LOVE to wear my long black skirt to work, but as I bend down so much, and move around, I'll pass. I've had this almost happen before, it's not fun at all!!
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Doing some exercises in my cardio class and my shirt came up. I finally started making a t-shirt ponytail so my shirt would stay in place when doing some of my workouts.

^Hate this. But that's a good idea!
  • NinjadURbacon
    Options

As long as it was not a tuck and tug, I see now issues with this.

it was a tuck with one hand followed by the other hand grabbing and pushing another section of shirt while the first one came back up. She didnt see the whole tucking in around my sides, just the front part.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Every day.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Every day.

I figured you would have had the operation so you didn't have to tuck.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    b5b.gif
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Some people truly have no class. Even if I noticed it I would never say anything.