Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Inner Thigh Exercises

Anyone doing an Inner Thigh Exercises? my inner thighs feel like they are in a fight with each other, so I am on a mission to working my thighs out. So my questions do you have any recommendation on which exercise work best??

Replies

• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    You can't spot reduce. No exercise will shrink any specific body part. Eat at a deficit and exercise. That's all you can do. The fat will come off where it wants. Lose enough body fat percentage overall, and your thighs will become slimmer.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    You can't spot reduce. No exercise will shrink any specific body part. Eat at a deficit and exercise. That's all you can do. The fat will come off where it wants. Lose enough body fat percentage overall, and you thighs will become slimmer.

agreed.
  • You cannot spot reduce fat, but you can shape. Once I lost a lot of weight, so I got a gap between my thighs, they still did not look nice until I started to do weight lifting. On the other hand when I gained weight and was still exercising my fat thighs still looked better.

My favorite exercises for Inner Thighs muscles are wide deep squats with barbell (some people prefer gobblet squats, I think it does not matter) and side lunges with barbell. You can also checkout fitness blender, they have some nice excercises for shaping inner thighs. I would not do just inner thighs, I believe you always should workout both abductors and adductors, so do narrow squats as well. Then of course you need to eat at a deficit to lose body fat. Unfortunately ( from my own experience) the fat from the fattest areas comes off after you start loosing weight in your not so problematic areas. So In my case the thighs are always the last to give up :)
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    I love Brazil Butt Lift for my hips, thighs, glutes, etc etc.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    You can't spot reduce. No exercise will shrink any specific body part. Eat at a deficit and exercise. That's all you can do. The fat will come off where it wants. Lose enough body fat percentage overall, and your thighs will become slimmer.

This and squats.
  • siems56
    siems56 Posts: 28
    thanks for the infor
  • Dbernier1981
    Dbernier1981 Posts: 39 Member
    Barre Workouts...Definitely!!!