Do you feel Lighter? Looks like you're losing weight!

Options
I Love my boyfriend {{{my hubby of 30+ years }}}}. He told me just a while ago...Those pants look nice on you. Do you feel lighter? Looks like you're losing weight! :bigsmile: :love: :flowerforyou: :love: :bigsmile:

I told him..."no, I don't feel lighter". He said you're looking good, your face looks slimmer too. Are you feeling better? I told him YES I am. He said he's proud of me. :smooched:

Actually, according to the blasted scale I'm NOT losing weight...but I've been diligent this past week. Trying to make 10,000 steps per day, trying to eat more and what I really like on my 5 feasting days and trying to stay within my allotted 2 fasting days cals. I haven't been 100% perfect /successful in either goals, but it's wonderful that my beloved is seeing some changes (rather "real" or imagined :wink: ).

Replies

• CSJAN12014
    Options
    Trust me...There would have to be a difference for one of us 'guys' to notice, so don't be so harsh on yourself... sounds like you're doing a great job :-)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    It's great to have an emotional support system at home. Keep making him proud!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I love my boyfriend too!!!!
    He notices my changes too!
    <3 good men :)

Yes indeed!!!!! Isn't it wonderful?!? :drinker:
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    My fiance tells me this too, and I never see it, and I tell him I never see it, UNTIL HE MAKES ME TAKE PROGRESS PICS, in something i would normally wear, or if he says my face looks slimmer he takes a pic of my face...then when seen side by side I can start to see a difference. Believe it or not, your sweetie IS seeing it, he sees you EVERY day, he would be the first to notice even the smallest difference!! :) Keep at it, because its working!
  • AlanahCFit
    AlanahCFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That's so cute! You're blessed mama keep it up :)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Trust me...There would have to be a difference for one of us 'guys' to notice, so don't be so harsh on yourself... sounds like you're doing a great job :-)

Thank you so much for this encouragement!
  • SAB8A
    SAB8A Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It's wonderful when someone that sees you everyday can say that.. I think most of us women (myself included) have a hard time seeing the change within ourselves and it does help to stay motivated when people notice. Give yourself credit and use that as your motivator to keep it going!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    It's great to have an emotional support system at home. Keep making him proud!

I agree and thank you so much and that puppy on your avatar is sooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!
  • es513
    es513 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this! My husband told me the second day of my lifestyle change (lol) "wow you look slimmer already, how did you do that?!"

I know there was no way in heck I've lost anything over one day, lol but it sure made me feel good :)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    My fiance tells me this too, and I never see it, and I tell him I never see it, UNTIL HE MAKES ME TAKE PROGRESS PICS, in something i would normally wear, or if he says my face looks slimmer he takes a pic of my face...then when seen side by side I can start to see a difference. Believe it or not, your sweetie IS seeing it, he sees you EVERY day, he would be the first to notice even the smallest difference!! :) Keep at it, because its working!

Isn't that interesting that he "MAKES" you take progress pics...my boyfriend is doing the same thing--he has to MAKE me take them too. Thank you, I've got a long (make that super long a.k.a. lifetime) to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!