If you were a car what would you be and why?

Options
TemikaThompson
TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
I think I would be a 2007 Fusion. The reason is because it is very versatile. You can't really judge the car by it's cover. It's sporty, it's a luxury when you want it to be. It can be casual. It's very simple but sweet. I love how it looks small on the outside but there is a lot of room on the inside. What does this have to do with me??? Well I'm the same way. I can be classy yet simple. My styles and tastes change accordint to how I feel. I can blend in and I can stand out. One thing is that you will never be able to figure me out, because I'm sweet like that :laugh:

Replies

• onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I'd be a chartreuse VW Microbus with curtains in the windows, because that's how I roll.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    The batmobile....

because-im-batman_o_698729.jpg
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I'd want to start out as a Porsche, but over time, I hope to relax into a Geo.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Formula 1 race car:
    Burns hot, fast, expensive to maintain....purrs like a kitten....occasional blow outs. Lol
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I'd probably be my current vehicle, a Toyota Highlander Hybrid. Practical, but still sexy. Rawr.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    corvorado.jpg

cuz i be pimpin'
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    A '71 Hemi Cuda...because I like it. :smile:

k9yqvl.jpg

8488541.png
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Mkiv toyota supra, because I am not brand new but I am still bad *kitten* and with the right build I can make as much powers as anyone
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....Shelby, Charger and currently SLK Mercedes.....2 door convertible. Mix of speed...versatility and European touch of class (opinion may vary on that one, lol).
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Aston Martin.
    For obvious reasons.
  • RashaePree
    RashaePree Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'll be the 8 seater 2014 Buick Enclave just because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that car, I'll need something to fit all my kids (and future kids), and because I don't want a creeper van to fit them or a soccer mom van because I already have one of those. lol:laugh:
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Toyota Tundra - Boring...but reliable and useful...
  • TemikaThompson
    TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    These are very GOOD! Im lol at my desk at work literally!
  • joe2626
    joe2626 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'd be exactly what a friend of mine has, a white van with a turbocharged porsche engine (yup, sounds like a waste because it IS a waste).

Not much to look at on the outside, but got alot of 'get-go'. After all, it's what's under the bonnet that counts, right? (inb4 penis innuendo)