Sick of being fat

Options
I left my ex a yea ago and just gained so much weight, I have no motivation but I need to do this for myself.

Replies

• ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You're at the right place! :flowerforyou:
  • jordannbeckwith
    Options
    I'm hoping so :)
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    You're only a bit younger than me, and I'm always encouraged to see people my age on this site. You're choosing the perfect time to work on your body! It's so much easier (in general) when you're young.

Feel free to add me for support, and best of luck!
  • twhalebacon
    Options
    Welcome to the club! I'm with you on the doing it for myself bit.
  • starcrost79
    Options
    You're at the right place! :flowerforyou:

Totally agree! Welcome to MFP! We're all in this together, and this is an excellent support system. Feel free to add me. :D
  • mike_usmc
    mike_usmc Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Put all the ex stuff behind you. Be ready to move forward. Instead of wasting another minute thinking about what was and could of been, think about who you are and what you want. Do this for yourself, even if it is to look good and hot. You can do it. Your motivation is for a better, healthier, you! Now that your single its time to concentrate on you and live life !
  • jordannbeckwith
    Options
    I'm just finding it hard because my "gym buddy" moved to North Carolina and everyone I talk to about me losing weight pulls the "you look fine you don't need to" line. Okay, I may not need to but I WANT to so support me in that decision. So, long story short I came here to get the support and some exercise/meal plans that could help me. Not the first thing that comes up in my google search type lol. Oh, and my side tattoo is starting to look scary haha.