365 days of logging, 50 pounds gone w/ pix

Options
Today I hit 365 days of logging with MFP. I've really stuggled the last few months and I don't feel like much of a success story. I thought some blatant attention seeking might make me feel a little better on my "anniversary".
Since last August I start running and plan to run my first half marathon in October and I'm on track to run over 1000 miles this calendar year. I finished Insanity about 6 weeks ago. I have ChaLEAN Extreme but I'm still trying to find a good deal on some heavier weights.
I still struggle with food and lately find myself snacking way too much. Just a little handful of this or that but all day long. I'm actually up 4 pounds from my low weight after a couple of bad weekends...
I wanted to add that I went from 195 to 145 (another 20 to go), size 16/XL to size 8/M. I lost a half shoe size and two full ring sizes.
Face:
null_zpse73d1424.jpg[/URL]
Clothes:
null_zpsfc1913bc.png[/URL]
ScreenShot2013-08-23at65606PM_zps6b86033b.png

Replies

• JJAustin
    JJAustin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Thanks for posting pics, very motivational
  • kln308
    kln308 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great! 1000 miles? Half marathon? Amazing, all of it!
  • jennygeo1
    jennygeo1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm really impressed by how much running you are doing! When ever you feel down about "progress" (whether in the mirror or on the scale) you should look at how far you have come fitness-wise - because that is amazing!

Keep up the great work!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! 50 lbs in a year is great, you should be very proud! Plus you look like a new person!

I am a runner, training for a first full this fall, send me friend req if you're looking for more buddies :)
  • kathyrazz
    kathyrazz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Good for you. I'm also a runner..training for my 2nd half in September, but haven't lost all the weight that you have! Friend me too if you're looking for more buddies.
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! You look awesome- thanks for the inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow... you look amazing. Your arms and shoulders are so toned, and I think you should go sleeveless everyday!
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    YOUR AN INSPIRATION!!!
  • hfitpal
    hfitpal Posts: 14
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • PunkinSpice79
    PunkinSpice79 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • kewpiecyster
    kewpiecyster Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,752 Member
    Options
    You look great! You're doing great! Don't let a little blip ... and that's all it is ... a little blip on the journey ... derail this spectacular effort.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look FAB!!!
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Amazing work!
  • Luuvy
    Luuvy Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Thanks for the inspiration :-)
  • JesseDP00
    JesseDP00 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful
  • leachjg
    leachjg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great. Thanks for the encouragement! It is just a little blimp in the road. While you are running just jump back on the wagon.
  • kristyn927
    kristyn927 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!!! Fantastic job! You are an inspiration to me. One year and losing 50 lbs is like a lb a week, and that's what i've been losing since havin my daughter in february. Seeing your transformation really makes me want to stick with it. The lbs really do add up and make a difference! Congrats again!!!!!
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look good girl! Stay encouraged.
  • LizDHarris
    LizDHarris Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Looking good - well done with your achievement. Keep at it, you know you are worth it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!