yolsweet Posts: 14 Member
    Congradulations keep up the good work
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    WTG girl! Keep it up!
  • Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!
  • LastFighter
    LastFighter Posts: 175 Member
    Love to see the big numbers. Congratulations.
  • Wow...that is just amazing!! You should be so proud of yourself! You look great:flowerforyou:
  • vjade
    vjade Posts: 27
    That's amazing! You should be so proud of yourself. I'm interested in hearing how you did it.
  • Jennifer0102
    Jennifer0102 Posts: 17 Member
    That's so awesome! You look great:)
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Great job!!! Keep up the good work!
  • WOW! Way to go! Hard work certainly pays off!!!
  • cardigirl
    cardigirl Posts: 492 Member
    Congratulations!!! That is an awesome accomplishment! I am so happy for you!
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Wow! That is amazing!!! Congratulations. You must feel so much better physically!!! Great loss!!! You should be so proud of yourself. You look so much trimmer and healthier!
  • That is so awesome!!!!!
  • wow!! You are an inspiration! Congratulations on all your current and future success! :D:D
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    YYYYAAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOO
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    WTG!!!! girl you keep going, you are on the right track. I know this site gives us alot of motivation, I guess because we are all trying to do the same thing, and we support each other.:drinker:

1709022.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Oh my God !, You must be sooooooooo proud of yourself!. Thanks for sharing your photos, it is so inspiring. You look fantastic and I bet you feel better too. Great work, keep it up and don't look back .
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    well done - you look amazing!
  • Now I thought I'd done pretty well - it's taken me 9 months to lose my weight. You've done brilliantly - fantastic effort. Keep it up :drinker:
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Truly excellent, you're looking great! I wish you all the best in reaching your goal weight.
    I love how supportive EVERYONE on this site are.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!