20 y/o Around 200 lbs, Need Friends!!

Options
Hi everyone!
Technically i'm not new here but I was on a 6 month hiatus and have come back with more motivation than before!
I am 20 years old and going to be attending nursing school in the coming year. I'm sitting at about 200 pounds at the moment and would like to lose about 70 pounds to put me at 130. I'm not looking so much at weight as I am inches though and really all I want is to be healthy and happy with my body.

I'd love to have some friends on here so we can motivate each other through out weight loss adventure!
Feel free to add me :):)

Replies

• nairedavis
    Options
    Hello! Nice to meet you! We have similar weight loss goals. I just have to lose a bit less.

And may the odds ever be in your favor!
  • shellsies93
    Options
    Hey! i'm 20 years old as well and we have similar weight loss goals!
    Good Luck!! :)
  • jodi41086
    jodi41086 Posts: 240
    Options
    Follow my hubby and I on our journey to the top!!! Our page we'll show our diets, workout plans and daily motivators!!> Like and Share please
    www.facebook.com/teamobenchain
  • asmaafeef
    Options
    Good luck! I have to lose around 80lbs. It seems very overwhelming to start this journey. I'm 230lb!! Wow I just realized that i've never said that to anyone! I'm looking for motivation and inspiration...you can do it...me too!
  • h0rseyhudson
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 and looking to lose a lot of weight too! I'm currently at 270lbs. Feel free to add me! Always here for support :]