Belly melt diet

Options
Baila518
Baila518 Posts: 63 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Is anyone on here doing the belly melt diet? I am would love to connect to ppl who are!

Replies

• cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    You mean calorie deficit and exercise? I think you'll find a lot of people here doing that...not everyone, but a lot.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    What is it?
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You mean calorie deficit and exercise? I think you'll find a lot of people here doing that...not everyone, but a lot.

Tee hee hee
  • Baila518
    Baila518 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    No it's an actual name of a diet plan that works with your circadian rhythm and hormones. It's very good.
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    No it's an actual name of a diet plan that works with your circadian rhythm and hormones. It's very good.

I just googled it and it looks like a lot of BS. Calorie deficit & exercise is the best diet ever! Don't get sucked into these fad diets, it won't do you any good.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

What is a circadian rhythm, can I have pizza and cupcakes and donuts and ice cream, and tacos and still lose weight? The real stuff....not the stuff made with cauliflower.

And how do you know "it's very good" when you've just started it? Honest question.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Belly melting sounds painful
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    WebMD says NO.... Just another fad diet....
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Somehow I was hoping this had something to do with cheese...
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Somehow I was hoping this had something to do with cheese...

Me too. :(
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options

This. ^^^
    Belly melting sounds painful

And also this. ^^^
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,547 Member
    Options
    This is just a rehash of a low sugar/low carb diet. Old method, new way to make money for the authors.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
This discussion has been closed.