Slim in 6

Options
Starting Slim in 6 on 8/10/13, message or text me if you are interested in grouping up and keeping each other motivated!

:heart: Lisa

Replies

• Suarezmari
    Options
    :laugh: I started today - would love a buddy to keep motivation going!
  • JENNTF
    JENNTF Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello - How are you liking the slim in 6 workout? I am going to hold a meeting in September and then a slim in 6 challenge in mid October, and am looking for feedback. I am a Beachbody Coach, and have not purchased or attempted this workout yet. I am looking to do the challenge also when I hold it. I would really love and appreciate your feedback.
  • lisakay0x
    lisakay0x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of Slim in 6 and would also welcome the motivation/tips (and maybe even make my first friend on MFP? Maybe?).

I did the Start it Up workout on the 15th and didn't find it challenging enough, so I've skipped right into Ramp it Up and will be sticking with that till the middle of next week.

Would love to hear how others are doing and what comes next after this 6 week challenge!

My name is also Lisa, so *~cosmic*~

Sweat glitter, ladies!

L
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    im thinking of buying this
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    What is it?
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    love it! only ever did start it up :p but I lost 24 lbs and 40 inches with start it up over 6 months :D
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    My copy is in the mail! Im hoping to start it ASAP!
  • JENNTF
    Options
    I am starting a Slim in 6 challenge starting October 7th for anyone that would like to participate. I currently have 8 + women participating and would love to invite that many more into the group, so we can encourage and motivate each other. If anyone would like more information please send me a message and I will be more than happy to discuss.

Good luck in your journey!!
  • Suarezmari
    Options
    Count me in. Although I started with all good intentions :) two weeks ago, I have been doing it on and off. Yes, setting the time aside is a challenge, not just for this program, but any program! However, I will admit 100% that time has been the "excuse"; the real reason is lack of motivation. If we can get a group going and we can keep each other motivated, I am sure we can all succeed!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    It's what I started with 7 months ago... I think it's great for beginners. I don't know how challenging it would be if you're already pretty fit though. Maybe I'll try it again in a couple months when I get bored though.
  • GreyV
    GreyV Posts: 60
    Options
    I've just done day 1 of slim in 6 and I feel great! I tried 30 day shred but it was too high impact for me and I injured my knee. What do you guys log it as on your exercise?
  • JENNTF
    Options
    I have a group starting but not until October 7th If you are interested to join the group, hit me up on FB - Jennifer Rizor-Bowden and I can add you into the group.