I have the VICTORY...Well at least one.

Options
I didn't know 9lbs makes such a big difference. Every women has a favorite pair of jeans. unfortunately about 7 months ago I had to tuck mine away because they were to small. I started off doing "the dance" to get in them. Than one day there was no more dancing. I couldn't even fit a thigh in them. After getting on the scale today, (I checked 4x before I recorded it) I found some courage to try them on. Not only can I fit ALL of me in them But I don't have to dance. How you like me now????? I'll be smiling all day today

Replies

• katschy
    Options
    That is fabulous. Congratulations! ^_____^
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I totally did the "Dance" for months into my work pants and favorite jeans. I'm so glad your dance is over woman!! Congrats! :smile:
  • jessicajm
    Options
    Congrats! That's Fabulous!!
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    This calls for some dancing. A dance of joy that is. Keep on dancing! Just not into your jeans.
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Aww, so good!! This is the BEST feeling. I love keep those 'favorite jeans' around :) that is a GREAT step!
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    That's awesome.
  • Iwillxceed
    Iwillxceed Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I'm still doing "the dance", but I did get into some pants that didn't fit me last week, so i'm gonna dance my way to the skinny pants next time!! ;-)
  • kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • mlipsey
    Options
    Thanks guys for all of your support. Looking back i'm smiling because I used to "squat and pull" them up. Nope no more of that. Dawn making me think of the next 9lbs makes me wanna go to the gym now! They joy from hard work is addicting.
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have my 2 favorite pair of jeans for fall hanging in my room as a
    reminder of how I want them to fit come November. No muffintops!!
    Good for you!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Feels great, doesn't it?!

You deserve a well earned strut in those jeans! WORK IT!
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    You go, Girl! :-)
  • mlipsey
    Options
    Ms. Amelia there will be some extra switching in these hips today. LOL
  • Dammitviv
    Options
    You go!! That's awesome, now make 'em baggy and get a new favorite pair of sexy jeans!
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    WTG!! Bring on the skinny jeans! LOL I love that feeling of finally being able to fit into something that has not fit for a while! :)
  • LuckySue333
    Options
    Great... That is wonderful accomplishment.... Makes you feel wonderful when that happens... I can't wait till I get into smaller clothes I have that I out grew... Plus some new one..

Congradulation....
  • ItsTime2010
    Options
    That is AWESOME keep smiling!!! :flowerforyou:
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!

10 lbs is one size :D.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,426 Member
    Options
    Whoo-hoo! Now it's time for the happy dance! Congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!