365 days of logging, 50 pounds gone w/ pix

Options
2»

Replies

• TipTopMMR
    TipTopMMR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! You look (and, I hope FEEL) INCREDIBLE!
  • ktpod1
    ktpod1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is outstanding! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • Sharifoley
    Sharifoley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me like you need to refocus on yourself and start fresh. I think you should start by rewarding yourself and celebrating the new you. You look like a new person! Perhaps a getaway - shopping trip, massage, spa, salon, new workout gear - whatever and EVERYTHING you can think of. Make a list. Instead of the weight loss ticker to slim yourself down, make a new ticker with goals to build yourself up. I was looking for inspiration this morning, so I clicked on your story. I wasn't disappointed! You have done fabulously, and you look so fit.
  • RunningMom42
    RunningMom42 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words, everyone! It was good to remind myself of how far I've come rather than what I've got left to do. These last 20 pounds will be a huge struggle!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!! You look great!
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    What you have accomplished is amazing. I too started at 195. In 5 months I lost 12lbs. I wish I can say I was where you are today. Looking at your pics gives me motivation to keep pushing. To be honest you dont look like you need to lose 20more lbs. But good luck on that as well. You can do it.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    There is SUCH a difference! Even if it's a bumpy road, the progress is huge! You look beautiful! And so does the little miss in her sunglasses right next to you! Even if you aren't exactly where you want to be yet, you definitely deserve to feel proud. 365 days is serious commitment. You're awesome. Enjoy the rewards of what you've done and don't dwell on the things that haven't come, as a wise woman once told me. It's worth a celebration!
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Wow you looking good! Great inspiration.
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You look great! I have a long way to go and get really frustrated with the whole thing sometimes. I needed to read your post today. Thank you! Keep up the great work.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    The change in your face is amazing!! You look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Way to go!
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good job! YOu look terrific!

Reaan:bigsmile:
  • dbparra
    dbparra Posts: 21
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration. I am at your starting point and only hope to lose 50 lbs in one year. Were you always heavy? What do you feel most attributed to your success? What were the keys aspects of your plan? Did you lose consistently over the year? You are a success story!!!
  • jedgarner11
    jedgarner11 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    good job
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    You look great! Keep at it. Those last 20 will disappear in no time!
  • RunningMom42
    RunningMom42 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Were you always heavy? - I've been over weight since college but heaviest after having my daughter and becoming a stay a t home mom
    What do you feel most attributed to your success? - MFP! Tracking my intake was the game changer. I've exercised and stayed active but usually just ate lots more after every workout.
    What were the keys aspects of your plan? - Just watch my calories and workout 6 days a week.
    Did you lose consistently over the year? - I lost the first 30 pounds in 4 months and the last 20 in about 6 months. I've just maintained since then,
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    you look marvelous - thanks for sharing and the inspiration!
  • mlindenmuth36
    mlindenmuth36 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!!!! Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!