1st proper day Friends please

Options
I joined MFP ages ago never did anything to lose any weight but now i'm back i'm well and i'm ready to shift 70 lb's
Please feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like some support and a general giggle along this weight loss getting fitter road :)

Replies

• DaniellaB1995
    DaniellaB1995 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great attitude to start with :) Feel free to add me if you want :) (Goes for anyone!)
  • LizDHarris
    LizDHarris Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Good luck
  • lynnyloo72
    lynnyloo72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :) x
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I am only a couple of weeks in myself and loving the social interaction, along with (and this surprised me) the healthy food that I am starting to eat.

Feel free to add me I am always willing to encourage people
  • PoisonedCursed
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking forward to interacting with new people! :love:
  • Lonestar4jesus
    Options
    Im a newbie too!! A new yorker gal turned austinite! I am back on the wagon please add me and lets keep each other motivated!
  • tanzima1987
    tanzima1987 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

This is week two of me being serious on MFP and I'm looking for some friends to keep me motivated as well. Please do add me :)
  • lynettesellarscarey
    lynettesellarscarey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :happy:
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I am only a couple of weeks in myself and loving the social interaction, along with (and this surprised me) the healthy food that I am starting to eat.

Feel free to add me I am always willing to encourage people

Sorry was being lazy, sort of thing that got me into this mess in the first place :embarassed:

I will send you a request instead lol