My little NSV

Options
So August 1st I started eating better, and started walking. I average about 3.5-4 miles per day, and last week started playing racquetball again. Today, I started my walk but wanted to challenge myself. I walked the first lap around the park (1/2 mile) and then started to jog... I was able to jog an entire lap non-stop!!! I then walked another lap and said, lets try again... So I jogged another lap non-stop!!! I then did it two more! All in all, I walked 2 miles and jogged 2 miles! Felt great knowing I am getting healthier and more fit!!!

Replies

• curlyloca
    curlyloca Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That must've felt great!
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    AWesome work!I'd like to try jogging when I'm down to 199!
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    That's not a *little* NSV. That's a big one! Congrats!
  • jpbgrad98CHANGED
    Options
    Thanks! It did feel great! Just thinking of what I CAN accomplish instead of what I can't makes a world of difference!
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Bet that was a great feeling! Good job for trying something a little out of comfort zone :)
  • Jeannie413
    Options
    Very inspiring-Keep up the good work!
  • verasdaughter
    verasdaughter Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • ShannonKN
    ShannonKN Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
  • jadior
    jadior Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! And not "little" by any means!! Congrats
  • mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I can't wait until I can run 2 miles non-stop! Congratulations! :)
  • jpbgrad98CHANGED
    Options
    So today, I tried to challenge myself again... This time I walked my lap as normal, but was able to jog 2 laps nonstop! That's right, I jogged an entire mile nonstop!!!!!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Congrats what an accomplishment! You should be super proud.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!