Insanity new starter

Options
hi, I am in week 1, this being Day 6, looking for buddies to help stay motivated and accountable.

Please add me

S

Replies

• armanichien
    armanichien Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hello...
    I'm also doing the insanity workout!!!!
    Today is my day 5 !!!!

you can add me as your friend ^___^!!!
  • cjonesward
    Options
    I am on day three and new as well- Happy to add you! Lets keep this going!!
  • cemckay
    cemckay Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi I've just started week 2 and have lost 1.5 inches from my stomach - but I've been very strict with the nutrition plan - how are you finding it?
  • armanichien
    armanichien Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just started week 2 and have lost 1.5 inches from my stomach - but I've been very strict with the nutrition plan - how are you finding it?

Great results!!!!!!!!
    Today is my Day 5!!!!
    I also tried to follow the insanity nutritional plan in the past few days. But eating so many proteins is very difficult for me because I seldom drink the protein shakes (they are too expensive....)and my fat intake will go over the limit if my protein intake all comes from real food like meat, tofu, soymilk.....
    So now I decide to change my nutritional proportion to 5:3:2 (carbs: protein:fat)
    But I still fear that it isn't enough for my body so that I may not have great results....
    Can u give me some good advice?

Thank you.... :D
    (I'm from Taiwan and my English is not very well...sorry!!! Hahahaha....Hope u don't mind and add me as your friend~^^)
  • Jengoingdown
    Jengoingdown Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Today was day 6 of Insanity for me. I found today hard, i think because i didn't sleep very well last night. And all three of my little ones were up early today. I completed it though!!!!
    Can't wait to get stronger and healthier...
  • ktlinn4
    ktlinn4 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Kudos to everyone!! I just finished day 28 today!! I've been eating very healthful and keeping to the work outs! It is hard at first and to be honest...it's still hard at day 28. BUT I feel amazing after the day's work out, and each time I find myself pushing a little bit harder and digging a little bit deeper!

I'm taking my weekly measurements later today, but I cheated and took a couple earlier this week. I've now lost over 12 inches (that's on 12 body parts, but that's a WHOLE FOOT!!) and the weight is finally coming off. 7 lbs so far!

Keep at the work out, and EAT the calories you need! It's true when they say do not dip below the 1300 mark. It affects your energy A LOT! Drink LOTS of water too and get your sleep as well :happy:
  • ktlinn4
    ktlinn4 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    and my fat intake will go over the limit if my protein intake all comes from real food like meat, tofu, soymilk.....
    So now I decide to change my nutritional proportion to 5:3:2 (carbs: protein:fat)
    But I still fear that it isn't enough for my body so that I may not have great results....
    Can u give me some good advice?

Thank you.... :D
    (I'm from Taiwan and my English is not very well...sorry!!! Hahahaha....Hope u don't mind and add me as your friend~^^)

Your English is just fine! Better than a lot of the crap I see on facebook! :happy: Egg whites are a great source of protein and low in fat. And you do need some fats, eat nuts (I LOVE almonds!!), avocados for the good healthy fats!

Have you checked online for cheaper protein shakes?
  • awnye
    awnye Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm on day 30 today! add me if you wish
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 12 here! It is really challenging, more intense than anything I have ever done before! But I like it! I can already tell a difference in my workout, at first I couldn't stay with it throughout the workout, but last night I stayed with it the whole time. I can tell I'm getting better and better. My next fit test is Monday, I hope to see an improvement! I have only lost 2lbs so far but hopefully I have lost inches, guess I will find out Monday!
  • newbie901
    Options
    Glad to hear from you guys. Keep it up. If your feeling fitter and better after each workout thats great, but remember to push and challenge yourself..."Dig Deeper". I'm doing well nutrition wise during the week, but the weekends are the hardest for me. As we normally eat out on one of the evenings. I'm sticking to 5 meals during the week.

Don't focus too much on the scales as its the inches where your will see it most. Keep it up everyone.

S
  • cemckay
    cemckay Posts: 9
    Options
    Help.... I'm doing INSANITY Training and on Day 4 of week 2 and I'm really struggling to do the jumps etc. as my quads feel really tired - has anyone found this and does anyone have any top tips on how to relieve it so I can carry on? Thanks!
  • DDansby33
    DDansby33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just did day 2 today, and I came on here looking for support...this is my third time starting Insanity, and I never made it past the first week the other 2 times...I have got to tough it out this time!!!
  • DDansby33
    Options
    I'm really new to this workout, so I'm not sure if this helps...I've had 2 surgeries on my right new, so I can't do a lot of the jumps. I kind of tweak the moves (instead of jumping and hitting my thighs with my hands :laugh: I do like jumping squats or do like a bunch of pulse squats). I have to do alternatives to some moves or I'll be on my third surgery..lol
  • DDansby33
    Options
    Help.... I'm doing INSANITY Training and on Day 4 of week 2 and I'm really struggling to do the jumps etc. as my quads feel really tired - has anyone found this and does anyone have any top tips on how to relieve it so I can carry on? Thanks!

I'm really new to this workout, so I'm not sure if this helps...I've had 2 surgeries on my right new, so I can't do a lot of the jumps. I kind of tweak the moves (instead of jumping and hitting my thighs with my hands :laugh: I do like jumping squats or do like a bunch of pulse squats). I have to do alternatives to some moves or I'll be on my third surgery..lol
  • aleenasky
    Options
    How do you like the insanity workouts? My friends sister did it and saw results immediately.. I want to try it but i'm not sure. Let us know how you progress :)
  • aramintaaraminta
    Options
    Im starting week 4 of insanity, i have really enjoyed it so far. The past week has been hard with food as i have family staying, we have been going out a lot so eating 5 meals is hard enough let alone eating well :( Its a little frustrating because i know i can do better.
  • ForLife365
    Options
    will be starting my final week on Saturday- super excited, it has been pretty tough at times to keep going but the changes I've noticed to my fitness and strength have been great. I'm new to MFP (just joined today) so feel free to add me as it would be great to have some supportive friends :)
  • valentiney
    Options
    I'm on my day 3! Its so hard, I was sick on day 2 keep pushing on ...and I can feel my core is burning everytime i do it!
  • nurse_shell74
    nurse_shell74 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just finished week three. My diet hasn't been perfect either but I'm giving it my all during the workouts and that's an accomplishment in itself because it is flippin hard LOL
  • DDansby33
    Options
    I did horrible today. First day of week 2 and did the warm-up then quit!!! Has anyone else done this????