Synder's of Hanover

Options
jen_zz
jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
Who else is as obsessed as me with these lil pretzel pieces buggers? My favorite flavors are the Cheese one and the Honey Mustard & Onion. Right now I'm munching on some Jalapenos.

Replies

• dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Buffalo are my faves.. but soooo salty.
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love those! But, I try to not to buy because I could eat an ENTIRE bad in one sitting (no self-control when it comes to food I absolutely love!)...I love the buffalo and blue cheese ones, MMMm!
  • intheflowers
    intheflowers Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the honey mustard and onion one. It was one of my favorite binge foods (but hopefully that period of my life is over). I don't like to eat them anymore because they are ridiculously calorific and I really can't stop at just a serving or even two. Plus, the strong flavoring seeps out of my pores; when I take a shower the day after eating them, I can smell the honey mustard.
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Honey Mustard & Onion all the way x3...one of the regular junkoutofabag foods I ate on a regular basis back in the old days
  • MelissaDoc
    MelissaDoc Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love the buffalo wings pretzels but I can't have them in my house or I'll eat the whole bag! That seems to be the theme from the comments above lol ;)
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the honey mustard and onion one. It was one of my favorite binge foods (but hopefully that period of my life is over). I don't like to eat them anymore because they are ridiculously calorific and I really can't stop at just a serving or even two. Plus, the strong flavoring seeps out of my pores; when I take a shower the day after eating them, I can smell the honey mustard.

Wow that's intense! I hope I don't smell like jalapenos!

Yes they are really calorific..I couldn't believe it's almost 300 cals for such a small bag!
  • ktlinn4
    ktlinn4 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of the buffalo ones as well!! I like to mix ONE servings worth with low fat cottage cheese! :wink: It's sooo yummy! It's nice for a little calorie bump when you're running low for the day!