Friends...? New to MFP !

Options
Hi, I just started on MFP today and looking for friends for support and accountability. Add me.

Replies

• tanzima1987
    tanzima1987 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started two weeks ago as well and looking for some friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • Mady1911
    Mady1911 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started 2 weeks and half ago! An add is coming your way...
  • 03francime
    Options
    I just started properly yesterday :D Feel free to add me :)
  • lishym
    lishym Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My husband and I just stared back on getting into good shape. We can all do it! :)
  • sandifield
    sandifield Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome, i started a week ago.. look for a friend request:flowerforyou:
  • sandifield
    sandifield Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I am New to MFP one week today.. I am looking for friends.. I am in Alberta Canada
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My name is Chris and I have been here now going on about 1 year.
    My story is this:
    I started with beachbody couple of years ago with p90x. After doing it for couple of days lost interests. then last year I realized that i had to do something to change myself. I weighed 325 lbs with high blood pressure and high cholesterol. I started again but this time participated in a challenge group with my Coach Doug. Did one round of p90x and lost 32 lbs..YEAHHH!!!! did Les miles COmbat and now doing Focus T25 and loving it. due to my daily shcedule i need something fast that will give me the same results. it's only 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week for 10 weeks, i'm down 60+ lbs now…. I made such a transformation that I wanted to help others like me with motivation and accountability. Would love to help you all as i was helped as well.
  • karenhughes2013
    karenhughes2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm new this week too, 60 lbs to go! Feel free to add me ladies :-) great to see lots of lovely ladies encouraging and supporting each other x