Bonjour, hello from Toronto, Canada

Options
Hi there, I've had myfitnesspal for about a year now but wasn't too serious about it until recently. To keep me motivated, that is, to keep using this app/website on a constant basis, I decided to be an active member on the message boards. So anyways, how are you guys doing today?

Replies

• trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've had myfitnesspal for about a year now but wasn't too serious about it until recently. To keep me motivated, that is, to keep using this app/website on a constant basis, I decided to be an active member on the message boards. So anyways, how are you guys doing today?

Hello :)

I am from Toronto, Canada as well :)

Good luck on the journey :)
  • ohheyitsfelicity
    Options
    Hey! I'm from the GTA :)
    Good luck on your journey! Anyone from Toronto or the GTA is more than welcome to add me, I need more friends in the area :)
  • viperk1
    viperk1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Scarborough checking in.
  • reachingmygoal2012
    Options
    I'm in Toronto and it would be great to have more local friends on here! Feel free to add me!
  • samedame
    Options
    Hello, I am from New England. I would like to say that YOU can do it. I am an old lady, and I have almost no metabolism, but I am doing my best. My tip for the day is "pumpkin soup" just mix in some canned pumpkin with some low fat chicken broth, spice it up with curry powder and cayenne, and put some "plain greek yogurt" on top for the sour cream, it is really filling.
  • BlakeMotivation
    BlakeMotivation Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Also from the GTA... feel free to add:
  • bassclef19
    bassclef19 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Toronto area too!

I would like to have some new friends for motivation!