Back to basics! LF Friends.

Options
Okay - so this is my 2nd time on MFP, I first joined sometime last year, and I had great success but due to a lot of negative things and people in my life pulling me down I fell off the wagon.

Well - I am back with a vengeance! I have 170 pounds to lose, so I am looking for friends who is in this for the long haul to cheer me on and I can do the same.

I am going back to the basics to relearn everything all over again - and how to eat better, and not for comfort.

I look forward to chatting/cheering people on!

Replies

• laurabelle888
    laurabelle888 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello feel free to add me :) this is also my second try at mfp i lost a fair bit but then due to people again making me feel miserable I gave up. This time I am definitely more motivated to keep at it!
  • missminixx
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new too :)

Feel free to add me, we can support each other :)
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I just "re-committed" myself on MFP today, too! Similar situation, also. Feel free to add me.
  • lisa1906
    Options
    Hi I am new too feel free to add me the more the merrier xx
  • pauluk1978
    pauluk1978 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    still got 151lbs to drop so i'll be here for a while
  • GeordieGirl09
    Options
    hey! I've only been on this for 2 weeks and got a long way to go, your more then welcome to add me :) that goes for anyone else too :)
  • xForgood
    Options
    Thank you all :) Sorry for the delay sent friend requests. I really hope we all reach our goals!
  • 1aurane
    1aurane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Like you xForgood I too fell off the wagon! ...but I'm back now and determined ...good luck stay positive!!! ...:flowerforyou: