Still a ways to go, but definite progress

Options
ziggypop93
ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
My weight has been up and down for years. My highest weight was 10 years ago at 240 and I'm currently at 197. Still have 50 pounds to lose for my ultimate goal. I've been feeling down lately because I've been feeling stuck. I just got pics from my 20 year reunion and decided to do a side-by-side comparison. Here it is. It made me feel quite a bit better and is remotivating me. It's been a long journey but I'm winning!

aclmo.jpg

Replies

• kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    you look great! Keep it up :)
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on some awesome progress!! You look gorgeous, and what an amazing change in your face!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss!! Keep up the great work!!
  • neelyohhara
    neelyohhara Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great work. You look amazing. You really suit dark hair! :)
  • mjones6599
    mjones6599 Posts: 129
    Options
    Hello there Miss Gorgeous Lady!

Focus on how far you have come as motivation to move forward. Those next 50 will be off before you know it!

And thank you for sharing with us!
  • JJAustin
    JJAustin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My weight has been up and down for years. My highest weight was 10 years ago at 240 and I'm currently at 197. Still have 50 pounds to lose for my ultimate goal. I've been feeling down lately because I've been feeling stuck. I just got pics from my 20 year reunion and decided to do a side-by-side comparison. Here it is. It made me feel quite a bit better and is remotivating me. It's been a long journey but I'm winning!

aclmo.jpg

you look amazing! we have a lot in common. I have always struggled with my weight as an adult ranging from 220-240....but hit my heaviest last summer at 250. today I am proud to say that I weight 190lbs. Although, I am not as motivated as you....my goal weight is 185 ;D you WILL do this lady!! I know it!
  • Bhottex3
    Options
    I myself have had the same issue, I was at 240 pounds when I was fourteen years old. Now I am nineteen and idling at 170. But you can do it!!!!!!!
  • BlestLiz
    BlestLiz Posts: 41
    Options
    Wow, awesome job! You definitely deserve more props!
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone. It's been a lot of up and down, that's for sure. I have a one year old son and he was diagnosed with milk protein allergies so I cut dairy out of my diet and was shocked by how much better I started to feel (I was breastfeeding). On top of that I started doing C25K (which I was up and down on) and in May we joined a gym. I've been going pretty faithfully and really enjoy it, but it is a hard journey some days (like today - got stressed so I baked a blackberry crisp and ate it with ice cream since my son is no longer allergic to dairy). But instead of beating myself up I just keep pushing forward, one step at a time.
  • lindenc
    lindenc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great work :)
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
    Awesome work :)
  • margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, you've come so far! Keep going, you can do it!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Great progress...
  • myfavoritepinkmartini
    Options
    My dear, you look absolutely wonderful! Keep moving forward ........ you ARE doing it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!