All you can eat Korean BBQ. Can cheat days be this bad?

Options
I haven't had a cheat day in over a month. However, I have no way to track the calories of this place. They just cut up chunks of marinated meat onto a plate, and you grill it up yourself. Do you guys eat at buffets at all? Are cheat days allowed to go way past your calorie maintenance level? Thanks.

Replies

• scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    You would have to eat 3500 calories over maintenance to gain 1 pound. I know I wouldn't be able to eat 3500 calories OVER maintenance (for me this is pushing 6000 calories) even if I ate at a buffet 3 times in a day.
    To answer your question: Go crazy and have fun. Don't worry about calories.
  • UseKnowledge
    Options
    Thanks. I still don't want to go over maintenance though. Eating around or at it would be fine, as I wouldn't even be gaining weight. That would be 1800 calories of just straight up beef. I doubt I can eat that much so I guess I will go crazy. Thanks again. :)
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I LOVE buffets. Putting down 7-8 is worth having to eat a little less for a few days for me.

Seafood buffet sounds like a great idea for tonight....
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Man, back in college we were so close to K town. We would also go to these all you can eat Korean BBQ places!! Trays and trays of marinated beef.. kalbi, ribs, chicken and pork even... it was YUM!!!
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    i love you can eat korean bbq! i wouldnt worry about the calories..one day wont make a difference. Enjoy!