Turned 40...Time to be FABULOUS - NOT a Fatty!

Options
13»

Replies

• splitendswoman
    splitendswoman Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Totally agree - let's make our forties the most fabulous we can be!! Feel free to add me, all you gorgeous people!!
  • FitterTerri
    FitterTerri Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I hit 40 in 6 weeks. Feel free to add me.
  • joe617617
    Options
    Bump...almost there 39
  • twinmombb
    twinmombb Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 39, will be 40 in a year and my plan is also to be fit and fabulous by the time I'm 40. We can do it!! Its not about how old we are but how young we feel :)
  • samanthacollier
    samanthacollier Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Like the other people said, i think you look pretty awesome already! :)
  • Winston1717
    Options
    Turned 49 two weeks ago yikes does time pass! If motivated feel free to add. Good luck.
  • jennifert40
    jennifert40 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and in the same boat. Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Turning 43 next week and starting T25 this week as a birthday gift to myself. Hopefully my aging knees and hip won't hate me for it. Feel free to add me. I need people to hold me accountable.
  • Sissokho
    Options
    I will be 40 next month! I too need some serious support ! I want 40 to be the age of transformation!!! I am just starting MFP and hoping that it is going to help with keeping me accountable and felling supported by others in the same boat as me!
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 40 at the end of November. I feel more healthy at 39 then I did at 29. The last few pounds have been giving me the most trouble, but I'm not giving up :-)