new me, some new friends

Options
kdavina
kdavina Posts: 13 Member
Hi everyone. Im just getting on path with my eating right the last couple of weeks. Some of my old MFP friends have not logged in for a long time and I was wanting to find friends with similar interests. Im 30, and in nursing school. I really want to get to a healthy weight. I have been eating more veggies and fruit. Added some green smoothies. Im watching my portions. and I have cut out meat, but have been eating the occasionaly chicken. Cutting out meat makes me eat better. Im trying to add in walks and bike rides when i have a chance. I am very busy. Im learning more about eating healthy every day and want to learn more. Been to two farmers markets today. SCORE!

Replies

• sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    hi from UK, have done am doing similar food choices,:smile:
  • Jolie_K
    Jolie_K Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat as you. Also want to find friends with similar interests. I'm trying to eat more healhty and I'm learning more every day :)

I'm a 24 year old student (psychology). I also try to cut down on the meat but I do eat chicken (can't live without it :wink: )

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • alexxis333
    alexxis333 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me. I'm 25 and lose motivation to track sometimes it would be great to have a group of supporters/ees. I work and commute a lot too need tips