13lbs Small Victory!

Options
Ahzuri
Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
It isn't a lot really but it is a victory for me! I gave birth in October 09, I had been trying to lose weight before I got pregnant and had lost 50lbs. When I did give birth I had gained it all back! I was mad but it was my fault for not keeping my diet in check while pregnant and vowed to lose it and more. I got down to 264lb and held there for several months until last month when I joined this site. Tracking my calories has allowed me to get down to 250, back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am so happy to be back to that weight, I can't wait to drop more and continue to get healthier :D

Replies

• purplespeckle
    Options
    Great job!!:)
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It's a really good feeling and that feeling get's addictive!
  • decemberg
    Options
    It is a lot!! Don't ever downplay a loss of any kind!! 1lb loss is still moving in the right direction!!
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    That's a LARGE victory. What's even better is the LOSS gets LARGER. Congratulations and keep going for it. You can do it.
  • mindymoe1
    Options
    that is so awesome! i know how you feel well i havent gotten down to my pre pregnancy weight but i cant wait until i do
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Congratulations! Losing any amount is a big victory. I've lost 13 lbs and I worked hard for 'em so I'm thrilled. Keep on the good work and just take it one day at a time, one pound at a time. You'll get there. :drinker:
  • Brat3073
    Options
    :happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    It isn't a lot really but it is a victory for me! I gave birth in October 09, I had been trying to lose weight before I got pregnant and had lost 50lbs. When I did give birth I had gained it all back! I was mad but it was my fault for not keeping my diet in check while pregnant and vowed to lose it and more. I got down to 264lb and held there for several months until last month when I joined this site. Tracking my calories has allowed me to get down to 250, back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am so happy to be back to that weight, I can't wait to drop more and continue to get healthier :D

that is a great job. I had my son in march of 09 and i am just now starting to loose the weight. Kudos to ya!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    13 is no small feat. Congrats, mama! You're doing well!
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys, I'm so psyched about it :D
  • dlm1212
    dlm1212 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thirteen lbs is great. Keep up the good work.
  • ANNIET2006
    Options
    good for you!! Hey now we are the same weight. We can support each other into getiing into the hundreds. It will be wonderful to see Onederland!!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!!! That is wonderful. I can't wait til I lose my first 10lbs. Never sell yourself short on how many pounds you loose. 13 pounds is amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!