Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any señor citizens?

2»

Replies

• DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Guacamole jalapeno rancho neuvo, ole!

That's all I got.
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    Let me ask you, is there a term besides 'Mexican' that you prefer? Something less offensive?

My best friend is Mexican. I'm don't find her culture offensive. She doesn't find mine offensive.

I regularly go to her place to enjoy traditional mexican food & mexican drinks & karaoke.
    matter of fact ... heading over there this evening !!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    I love tequila straight up and sometimes in a margarita I also love salsa and tortilla chips and guacamole and red beans and rice and chorizo sausage Oh I can go on and on. Not sure if that counts or not but if it does Im in. Just as a side note Im Italian and German and Cherokee Indian and may I add I hate cilantro
  • annamorrison90
    annamorrison90 Posts: 33 Member
    My cousin just became a Mexican citizen. Can I join in?
  • Denjo060
    I went to Mexico for my honeymoon and puked for three days. Can I be your friend?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member

like, on purpose???
  • Denjo060

like, on purpose???

OMG that is so funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: it may be wrong but still funny hahahaha
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    I like tacos?
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    this is lovely
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Let me ask you, is there a term besides 'Mexican' that you prefer? Something less offensive?

My best friend is Mexican. I'm don't find her culture offensive. She doesn't find mine offensive.

I regularly go to her place to enjoy traditional mexican food & mexican drinks & karaoke.
    matter of fact ... heading over there this evening !!

It's a quote from a tv show. The Office. It's funny.