Starting my weightloss Journey alone...Anyone out there?

Options
Would love to connect with people going through the same weight loss journey. I'm doing it all alone and it would be very motivating if there was others out there looking for support, tips, motivation and vise versa. Please feel free to add me!
Looking for friends and to support:smile:

Replies

• salholloway
    salholloway Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome.... I have only been here 3 weeks but already lost 7lb and everyone is lovely and supportive...u are definitely not alone X
  • jt032093
    Options
    Started on Wed, again....this is a great tool to help you stay motivated. You are definitely not alone. It's Saturday night, and I'm going to a party, and I'm already planning on what I can eat. Going to have a healthy snack before I go. It's gonna be tough, but even tougher then that is not being able to get into my jeans!
  • missxoshell
    missxoshell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I added you :)
  • glenverrier
    glenverrier Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me!! I'm in this for the long haul!
  • Eeyeore
    Eeyeore Posts: 33
    Options
    Hello, I am in this for support and motivation as well. I have a lot of ups and downs. I need to lose 100+ lbs...anyone else in the same boat? Feel free to add me for support or friendship or if u just need to vent! Lol!
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I started 3 months after having my youngest son and I love it! Feel free to send a message or FR. I'll help in any way I can.
  • abide01
    abide01 Posts: 9
    Options
    welcome, you are not alone. i started in may and have lost 13 pounds, would have been more, but vacation, gotta live, right? haha
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    HI everyone! I have used this site off and on again. Every time I track cals I lose weight and hit my goals. I love having the phone ap to so I can add while out and about. I'm so busy with work, raising my daughter, and caring for my hubby and house that it keeps me grounded.

I also used to run a group on another calorie counter site and restarted it on here. So if you would like to a join a group to have daily accountability, weekly weigh ins, and weekly challenges, check it out: Get that Beach Body Challenge

Good luck to all of you in your weight loss journey! I started 3 weeks ago and lost 4 lbs!
  • spaceyplum
    spaceyplum Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club and you are definitely not alone! This will be a handy tool for you, logging in the calories is a big help.
  • Meshell3786
    Meshell3786 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • ChubbieCanuck
    ChubbieCanuck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I did as well, and very thankful for the wealth of support here. ADDING!
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • aubrie917
    aubrie917 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You're not alone<3
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp!! Anyone who wants to is always welcome to add me :)
  • BeckyLF05
    BeckyLF05 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. :flowerforyou: You definitely are not alone.
  • Adrianachiarato
    Adrianachiarato Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm here! :drinker:
  • dgper
    dgper Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are not alone! This is a great forum and tools.
    Log in everything you eat, every day. That's what keeps me humble. And personally, I've found low fat/1200 calories/day did the trick for me as a 57 yr. old female. Not exercise. I exercise for fitness, not weight loss. Just a personal perspective.
  • scocca13
    Options
    I signed up a while back, but never got myself motivated. I have tried different weight loss strategies before but the scale did not budge quick enough so I gave up! Looking forward to starting and sticking with it this time!
  • kaogirlup
    Options
    Welcome! This may be a bit redundant at this point, but you are definitely not alone! I've been working on losing since January, but have seen the biggest successes after I started MFP 3 weeks ago. Best advice I have is log everything you eat...even if it's not good...it's the best way to learn where changes can be made. If you're not actively exercising, get moving...every little bit helps...start small and build keep improving. Stay posivitve...it will happen...not all at once, but it WILL happen! Feel free to add me...and enjoy the journey! (Not going to say good luck...luck has nothing to do with it.) :bigsmile:
  • Darcie45
    Darcie45 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I used MFP a long time ago, quit and kind of forgot about it until a friend mentioned she was using it. Logged back on and am finding it much easier with all the support and the app for my phone! Sending you a friend request :)