JM 30 Day Shred Results! *First success post!*

Options

Replies

• mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! You are doing such a wonderful thing for yourself and for all the people who love you!!!! I SO completely understand the love/hate relationship with Jillian....and within the next couple of weeks, I'll start over with level 1 with heavier weights and do it again. I did 30 days at each level when I started losing weight (back at the beginning of April)...and here I am, down 5 pant sizes! It's a great program!

You are AWESOME!!! Keep up the hard work! You're worth it!
  • BrandNewAmy
    BrandNewAmy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! {Now I need to find my 30 Day Shred and get moving!!}
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wholly *kitten*! Great results!!!!
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    You look great :)
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic girl!

I've only just started 30DS (up to day 4) and have to admit I'm not exactly LOVING Jill kicking my butt for 20mins but it's results like these that inspire me to continue.

I would get bored VERY quickly if I did it every day so am interspersing it with weights/cardio/classes at the gym to mix things up. I imagine I'll take about 3 weeks to finish Level 1 - by the sounds of it you did similar so I'm thrilled to see it wont hinder my progress.

Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • AbsyPernet
    AbsyPernet Posts: 145
    Options
    Hard work and dedication equals results and you have done THAT! :happy: So proud of you!! Keep going and I'm sure you are reach your goal in no time!
  • tmos512
    tmos512 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Those are amazing results! You look fabulous!
  • dee_squared
    Options
    Fantastic results, well done!
  • hannamarie88
    hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Thank you again everyone! :heart:
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work. It's visibly paying off. Impressive :-) xxx
  • Andirae48
    Andirae48 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You just gave me the motivation that I needed to get my butt in gear! I THANK YOU FOR THAT!!! I have been holding on to his DVD for a while now...attempted once and then threw in the towel when the whole family got a stomach bug. I have NO EXCUSE now....THANK YOU!!!
  • hazellac
    hazellac Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazing, well done you!
  • AbstractAsterism
    AbstractAsterism Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 and had to make it a break day. But seeing these, I'll definitely keep going!!! :) Way to go!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on doing such a great job - and for tracking your progress with pictures. You are doing amazing :smile:
  • excitedaboutfitness
    excitedaboutfitness Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Way to make it happen!!!

The best part about doing the JM 30 Day Shred... you put on some muscle too! A little bump to the metabolism helps with future weight loss!

Congrats on your results~
  • cleo135
    cleo135 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can't believe your results!! They are absolutely amazing. I have the 30DS DVD about 3 years, but I have never made it past the 3rd day! This is inspiring!
    CONGRATS!
  • Kuda15
    Kuda15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I forgot to take my before and after 30 day shred results.
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Day 5, Level 1 today. I was already getting irritated with Jillian saying the same stuff to me every day so let my partner tell me about his day while I was doing the shred after work yesterday. Nice chilled out catch up time (for him) and made the workout fly by (for me). Tonight Jillian will be on mute (she'd HATE that) and the music will be cranked up.

Although it's still a really intense workout I feel less close to death by the end of it already...very motivated to keep going to see what else my body can do.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Awesome achievement! Keep up the fabulous work!
  • AlanahCFit
    AlanahCFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Amazing keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!