Need some mfp buddies

Options
Hi everyone! I'm 23 years old female, 5ft6, aiming to lose about 10-14lbs. I check into mfp every day, and would love to link up with some similar minded people! :-)

Replies

• ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Hi fiofi,

I try and log in every day and have managed it so far. I love commenting on others successes and encouraging when its needed

Fell free to add me if you wish
  • Lish1234
    Lish1234 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a 21 year old female and I'm back to logging every day trying to loose about 10kg. I love supporting people! Feel free to add me:)
  • joebag954
    Options
    Hey I’m new too MFP so far seeing other member with great result is already giving me motivation. For years I have been fighting with my weight, blaming society, now it’s time to take action stop with the game blaming and admitted that I need help. Hope to make some friend who can over support.

Feel Free to add me
  • tennessegal74
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm new to MFP again I was here a while back and quit cause I wasn't seeing results and got discouraged. I'm back again with new resolve and lots of weight to lose. I have started exercising and since I'm going to be 40 next year I would really like to be 40 and fabulous and not 40 and flabby. Looking for great friends. I log in everyday sometimes more than once. :happy:
  • karenhughes2013
    karenhughes2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new this week too, feel free to add me, with 60 lbs to go I need to connect with like minded people too!! :-)
  • Mara_
    Mara_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a 21-year-old girl and 1,75 meter (aprox. 5,9). I'm using MFP for minding my food, lose some weight and I use it to see what could possibly trigger my migraine. Feel free to add me :).
  • PubCrawler
    Options
    Hello folks I'm in Ohio, I'm 29 6'2 291, trying to drop 50lbs, or 6 inches on my waist which ever comes first to re-enlist... would love to get some friends to keep me honest and on track add me if your serious and we can get through this together.