Needing more supportive friends!

Options
Hi there! I've been on MFP for over a year now, and I used to have a really active/supportive group of friends. A lot of them were fellow brides to be as I was last year, however those friends have gotten busy/doing other things... like having babies.

I consider myself to be a pretty supportive friend, and I try my best to be encouraging. I need some too! I have friends who are active on here, but I need more support!

Please add me if you want to be friends! :D

Replies

• TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. :smile:

8488541.png
  • evviamarshall
    evviamarshall Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :-)
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • mlindenmuth36
    mlindenmuth36 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • MochaFox91
    MochaFox91 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd be more than happy to be supportive! I already try to support the friends I have on here! Feel free to add!
  • Dbernier1981
    Dbernier1981 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me too...I always try to be kind and supportive and offer positive ideas
  • juliavoyse
    juliavoyse Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can someone please add me too, please? I've been on here for about 6 months but only got support from friends but I think I need it constantly so I'll feel motivated to do more exercise :)
  • mikeshostek
    mikeshostek Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just started being more active on the site again and the friends that I have added recently helps out alot just for the support the give each day! So feel free to add me as well, the more support the better! :)
  • beautifulgreeneyes80
    Options
    Feel free to add me!