My name is Kenda! HI :)

Options
:happy: Hi!
My name is Kenda Elise! I am 22 and I have a beautiful busy daughter Mia.
I am trying to lose the weight I have gained since my daughter was born. I didn't work out the entire time and continued to eat like a mad woman afterwards. Since then I have stopped and started weight loss goals and I am determned to see through until the end this time! (Though I have said it before!). If I had known about myfitnesspal I probably would have lost my baby wieght back in 2008! I love support and need support and seeing all the inspiring stories and struggles has been priceless to me for the last three days! My weight goal is 145 lbs and I am currently 186lbs. I have affectionately called this time OPERATION BRICKHOUSE!!!

(cause I want to be a brickhouse!! ) hehe :)

Can't wait to give support, encouragement, and lots of love to all of you!!

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    LOL! Love it...Operation Brickhouse :)

Welcome!
  • bmq98
    bmq98 Posts: 78
    Options
    Welcome Kenda - This is an excellent site, with tools that rival any of the tools on weight loss websites like weight watchers and south beach diet online. Welcome aboard!
  • susanlockhart12
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck.:smile:
  • lmvince
    lmvince Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • teejay32mn
    Options
    Welcome Kenda! You and I are on a very similar journey! WE CAN DO IT!!!
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Welcome Kenda! Let's get this done together! :-) Happy Eating!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    welcome
    this is a great site, there is alot of support and encouragement. We can do this together
  • get_wrapped_by_me
    Options
    Welcome and u will get alot of support on this site as well as u giving it,GOOD LUCK:)
  • bogle34
    bogle34 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm new at this too - Good luck & U will do great!! We are all in the same boat ; )
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    We CAN do it Kenda...together!!
  • LGIFitness2K11
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for welcoming me with open arms!! This website is great and you all are AWESOME!!!

Keep it up and Stay in Touch :)
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi!
    My name is Kenda Elise! I am 22 and I have a beautiful busy daughter Mia.
    I am trying to lose the weight I have gained since my daughter was born. I didn't work out the entire time and continued to eat like a mad woman afterwards. Since then I have stopped and started weight loss goals and I am determned to see through until the end this time! (Though I have said it before!). If I had known about myfitnesspal I probably would have lost my baby wieght back in 2008! I love support and need support and seeing all the inspiring stories and struggles has been priceless to me for the last three days! My weight goal is 145 lbs and I am currently 186lbs. I have affectionately called this time OPERATION BRICKHOUSE!!!

(cause I want to be a brickhouse!! ) hehe :)

Can't wait to give support, encouragement, and lots of love to all of you!!

Oh you CAN do it <3. I started where you are and I'm now at 169.9 and I haven't died yet :D and we are headed to the same goal. *grabs her hand* let's go :D