Hey McDonald's

Options

Replies

• JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Have you had the BLT deluxe quarter pounder with cheese? Holy deliciousness Batman! Best thing I've ever put in my mouth. Well... Almost. #yaknowwhatimsayin :wink:

Lol what's the best thing you have ever stuck in your mouth or am I to find out hahahahahaha.

Sorry :laugh:
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me want McNuggets.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Have you had the BLT deluxe quarter pounder with cheese? Holy deliciousness Batman! Best thing I've ever put in my mouth. Well... Almost. #yaknowwhatimsayin :wink:

Lol what's the best thing you have ever stuck in your mouth or am I to find out hahahahahaha.

tumblr_m8l60jLcij1ra5p9wo1_500.gif
  • strongmindstrongbody
    strongmindstrongbody Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wheres-the-Beef1.jpg
  • Laststand2011
    Laststand2011 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Nope, it's the hamburgers fault. Those burgers just jump into the mouths of millions without their consent.
  • JaxDemon
    Options

tumblr_m8l60jLcij1ra5p9wo1_500.gif

Lol
  • amgaskill
    Options
    Despite trying to joke, saying "Also, somebody call CPS I fed my son McDonald's." YOU fed your kid McDonalds. McDonalds didn't force you to go get McDonalds because you were lazy.

Why has nobody noticed that the poster never actually accused McDonald's of feeding that burger to his child? OP was saying that McDonald's should feed the really messy burger to THEIR child. FEED in is the future tense. FED is past tense. OP admits he fed his kid McDonalds and suggests that McDonalds do the same.
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options

Hi. Creepy, is it? Yeah... No. :flowerforyou:
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'll still get Happy Meals (because toys, duh) and they do this all the time, I guess they figure kids are going to eat it anyway lol. I've gotten a cheeseburger with all of the onions in one bite more than once haha.

Nothing wrong with teaching your kids about "sometimes foods" including McDonalds. Blah blah parenting blah blah
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Is that just a roll with ketchup? Where is the burger?!
  • Laststand2011
    Laststand2011 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with teaching your kids about "sometimes foods" including McDonalds. Blah blah parenting blah blah

WHAT?? Now THERE'S a concept for ya!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Everything in moderation blah blah blah. My kids get McDs as a treat once in a while and my son adores ketchup, he thinks it should be its own food group. That's a messy burger for sure!
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since I've had McDonalds, but this actually makes me want either a Big Mac or a McDouble with Mac sauce :)
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5vyy3QYFW1qbezkfo1_250.gif
  • MORECHABLIS
    MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    YOU feed that to a kid...

28atdv9.jpg

Also, somebody call CPS I fed my son McDonald's.

Yes, anyone that feeds this to a child... Call Social Services... If you're a man, you'll never see your son again...

If you're a woman... They will give you vouchers to go to McDonalds to buy more... FATHER FOR JUSTICE....

But, stop buying crap food people!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I'll still get Happy Meals (because toys, duh) and they do this all the time, I guess they figure kids are going to eat it anyway lol. I've gotten a cheeseburger with all of the onions in one bite more than once haha.

I usually get the McDouble and a soda for $2, but you just reminded me. ... On some Really crappy days, (bf at the time and I getting ready to break up, getting laid off, etc), I've gone and gotten a happy meal. It always makes me feel better and reminds me of childhood with my mom. It's a healthy amount of food and I get a toy. I had Toothless the dragon sitting on my desk at work forever.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    You people definitely affirmed why I threw in that last line on my post, but the point was that it was just a sloppy product that my son is going to make a mess with.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

I usually get the McDouble and a soda for $2, but you just reminded me. ... On some Really crappy days, (bf at the time and I getting ready to break up, getting laid off, etc), I've gone and gotten a happy meal. It always makes me feel better and reminds me of childhood with my mom. It's a healthy amount of food and I get a toy. I had Toothless the dragon sitting on my desk at work forever.

:heart:
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    image.gif
  • JaxDemon
    Options

Hi. Creepy, is it? Yeah... No. :flowerforyou:

Oooo I've pulled :love: I'll just get my coat. I'll take you to this fancy restaurant I know that serves some really nice food :laugh: