Hey from Memphis!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm Kelly and live right outside of Memphis, TN in Olive Branch, MS. I'm 30 years old (as of a week ago :sad: ) and am looking to start a healthier lifestyle for myself and my 2 year old little girl. Hopefully my hubby will follow suit soon after, but I'm not going to force him. From what I see so far this site is awesome and look forward to working with everyone in my goal of losing 100 lbs in 08!

Replies

• akellyking1977
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Kelly and live right outside of Memphis, TN in Olive Branch, MS. I'm 30 years old (as of a week ago :sad: ) and am looking to start a healthier lifestyle for myself and my 2 year old little girl. Hopefully my hubby will follow suit soon after, but I'm not going to force him. From what I see so far this site is awesome and look forward to working with everyone in my goal of losing 100 lbs in 08!
  • baylou
    baylou Posts: 52
    Options
    hi kelly my name is betty iam from oregan I have about 50 lbs to lose myself my husband loves me for me but when I walk by a glass door I don't like what I see so girl lets goooooooo:happy: