Hello from Indiana

Options
I'm new to MFP. I'm hoping to use this site as my inspiration to lose some unwanted pounds. I also want73956.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter to increase my exercise to feel healthier.

Replies

• lesliearlene
    Options
    I'm new to MFP. I'm hoping to use this site as my inspiration to lose some unwanted pounds. I also want73956.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter to increase my exercise to feel healthier.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Fellow Indiana resident here!! :smile: :heart:

Welcome!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Fellow Hoosier here too!

Welcome to the MFP family!:flowerforyou:
  • romucha22
    romucha22 Posts: 3
    Options
    :smooched: Hi, i´m new in the post too, are you doing any diet right now? have you tried with any kind of product to help you to lose weight??
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Hi Leslie..welcome! MFP is awesome! Have a great weekend
    From another Leslee :)
  • lesliearlene
    Options
    I'm trying to eat healthier. I had lapband surgery in May and I still feel hungry. I guess it's going to take a long time to lose my weight.
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    It may but you've come to the right place! It takes not only the physical but the emotional as well. I am big on emotional eating so it is hard... but logging in my food really helps! I am not at my goal yet but at least I'm heading in the right direction! Give it time... and the people here are great too..so that helps!
  • lesliearlene
    Options
    :smile: Thanks!!!!

73956.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jendaya35
    Jendaya35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Indiana here as well welcome and goodluck on your journey!:flowerforyou:
  • rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :happy:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Hi Leslie, welcome to MFP!!! Indiana here also. Best of luck, you are in the right place :smile:
  • DEATRISJONES
    DEATRISJONES Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm from Indiana myself and right now I'm glad that my trainer signed me up to this site cause now I no I'm not the only one struggling. I weighed in again today with my trainer and instead of the scale going down, seems as if I've gained 1.5 pounds again. My trainer told me not to worry about it because although the scale went up, I went down a pants sizes. yeah for that I guess. Good luck to you