51, female and new to Myfitnesspal

Options
Hi- looking for some MyFitness friends to encourage and support me in my quest to remain active (that's the easy part!) and lose weight (not so easy).

I'm just getting started here and like what I see so far.

I hope to share the journey with new friends.

:smile:

Replies

• Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I have been here for almost 2 months. I love it! Great tool with great people.
  • tea76
    tea76 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hiya feel free to add me x
  • Valeria125
    Options
    Hi! My name is Valeria and I'm new as well. Hope we can be encouraging to each other!:smile: Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • deborahr59
    Options
    feel free to add me. hope you get good results:tongue:
  • mustang6411
    mustang6411 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    you can add me, there is also a group named over 50 ladies if you would like to join us.
  • Vernaleana
    Options
    Welcome!! You can add me as well. I am pretty new to this site as well.
  • OhLeita
    OhLeita Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    you can add me, there is also a group named over 50 ladies if you would like to join us.

This. And add me, too.
  • Shaan_12
    Shaan_12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, Shaan here, please don't hesitate to add me...we can encourage each other and can share ideas! good luck :)
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. My fitness is a great place for tracking, and keeping your actions in track with things. Add me if I can be of help with motivation.
  • epichero
    Options
    I am going to be 51 in a month, and I just returned to MFP as of last night! I had stopped MFP when I lost my dog two years ago. But I am back again, and ready to stay this time. Please feel free to add me.
  • kregerems
    kregerems Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You can add me if you want. This is a long road, it will be full of bumps and pot holes, but it is a journey worth taking.
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    SouthernCountryGirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 50, been with MFP since 2011 and this is an awesome place to meet friends. Would love to help support you through all the good, the bad, and yeah sometimes the ugly lol. Feel free to add me if anyone is interested.
  • Jenneh1
    Jenneh1 Posts: 1
    Options
    and you can add me too ..
  • sikri1966
    Options
    Hi There, I start changing my life tomorrow...Please add me and let anyone else who need friends and support know I would like to be added.
    Best of luck to you dear
    Blessings,
    Dawn
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to friend me!
  • crystalcoyote59
    Options
    hiya welcome to the site. Good luck and healthy eating. I sent you a friends request.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I"m 47 and my goal is to be in the best shape of my life.... not easy at this age, but I have little ones to be here for as long as possible. Welcome!!!