My first post on MFP!

Options
As the topic states, this is my very first post on the site! I joined MFP at the beginning of May when an online friend introduced myself and others to it. I've been using it ever since, and love it as well as the community posts I read everyday. :smile:

Today marked my first ''big'' goal reached...I weighed in at 198 lbs! I am finally under 200 lbs!!! I also went through my closet today and have about 6-7 pairs of jeans and work pants that are too big now. There are pants/jeans I was able to comfortably wear again, which I haven't been able to fit into for about two years. (Dropped from size 20 to 17/18, and have a pair of 16P that fit nicely!! The 18's are getting too big as well.)

What I've done for the results I've gotten so far...I first changed up my eating habits to healthier choices, and threw in some at home Zumba and Jillian Michaels here and there for the first month and a half. Mid July I joined a gym and have been going 5 days a week ever since.

My next completed goal is actually coming up a week from today...I made a goal for myself to not eat fast food or restaurant food for the entire month of August...so far I've been able to avoid the temptations! :happy:

Height: 5'3
SW: 231
CW: 198
GW: 140

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!