Newbie!

Options
Hi!

My name is Jemma. Nice to meet you all! I've struggled with my weight all my life, and decided enough is enough! I lost half a stone due to illness, and used that as inspiration to carry on losing weight, and through portion control and exercise have lost another stone and a half, but there's still a long way to go! But after discovering MyFitnessPal, I think it's going to make life a lot easier as I can see what I'm eating without the headache of trying to figure it all out for myself!

Fingers crossed for myself and everybody else on here. :D

Replies

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! :)

I hope wfp works for you but I don't see why not. Good luck on here!

Feel free to add me if you want to xx
    Ginny, 25
  • karenhughes2013
    karenhughes2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too, just joined this week, have been logging on every day so feel free to add me, be great to help each other along :-)
  • itsjemma
    itsjemma Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! :)

I hope wfp works for you but I don't see why not. Good luck on here!

Feel free to add me if you want to xx
    Ginny, 25

Thanks Ginny! I'll send you a add now. :) What's wfp though? I haven't got used to all the short hand yet! :) xx
    Hi, I'm new too, just joined this week, have been logging on every day so feel free to add me, be great to help each other along :-)

Hi Karen! Sure thing, it's always easier to do these things when you have support. :)
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Urgh, sorry, meant to type "mfp" (for myfitnesspal) but I typed it too quickly :/
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hi
    I am on this site daily, my diary is always open. I am very lucky to have amazing and supportive friends .
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Mrsdillard628
    Mrsdillard628 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm pretty new on here, my name is Leah, I have a 9 month old son and almost 10 year old daughter, I'm 33 and engaged to my best friend, he is the LOVE of my ife. I downloaded the app about 4 weeks ago, but I really started using the app in the last 2 weeks. My wedding is little over a year away and I have 90 lbs to lose, I need all the support I can get!! Feel free to add me!!!