HELLO IM NEW ON HERE

Options
I'm new to this site , I joined because I really want to loose weight but I lack motivation and I'm addicted to food, I want to be a healthier me but I don't stay motivated enough to keep going! I find myself working harder when I have someone to work with but have no one around me that is motivated either...looking for new friends that can help me! I also want to be an example to my family and especially one of my daughters who is also overweight!!

Replies

• sbrownallison
    sbrownallison Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Finding a path to better health has been a good motivator for me and, like you, I want to be a better example for my family. I also look for books about weight loss, fitness, and nutrition so as to better understand how to intelligently approach the problem. I got myself a Fitbit in November and, man, does that thing keep me motivated to move more.
  • Makeupbycandy101
    Options
    Your right about that, I need to find a better path....may I ask , what is a fit bit?
  • PNGmeri2000
    PNGmeri2000 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!
    I would love to come alongside you and be an encouragement and hopefully a motivator to you in this journey. :) I am 22 years old and need to lose about ten lbs to get to where I want but i am focusing on eating healthy and getting at least three good workouts in a week and i know i will lose the bad eat weight and gain good muscle weight and tone up. so if you would like to be friends and help each other out and be an encouragement and motivateor, friend me ! :)
  • PinkyLilac
    PinkyLilac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    hiya, fit bits are fab I want one!counts your steps and tracks sleep too!You link it up with this place and works out calories burned from steps taken.Theyre expensive though! :o/