Bras for large breasts

Options
2»

Replies

• cbendorf13
    cbendorf13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I got the Enell bra via Fleet Feet which is a local retail store with a bunch of locations here in California. It was nice to be able to actually go in and try them on. I have yet to get one through this company for the sports bra but I bought a swim suit top and regular bra (both brand named "Panache") and while the underwire is way more than what I was used to, it gives great support.
  • loislanegta2
    loislanegta2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am currently 34H and have not been able to find a sports bra that fits me. I ordered one that was supposedly my size from Bravissimo (where I order my regular bras), and it was horrible. What I do instead is wear a regular bra under a tight tank top, and this works okay. Maybe I can revisit the possibility of a sports bra if I end up needing a smaller size eventually.

(Edited to fix a typo)

I am about your size as well and I wear the Enell size 2 for running, and it is an amazing feat of engineering. Highly recommend.
  • cbendorf13
    cbendorf13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yup. You all would be very surprised at what size you are, too.

I currently am in a 39M and grateful for it. Because locally, I'd be making do with a 40 DDD and trying to keep it in place all the time.

Here's a bra calculator so you can see what size you should be wearing.

http://www.lindasonline.com/bra-fitting-calculator.html

I emailed Linda as well when trying to get a bra. She was a little hard to get a hold of, but when she did email back she was spot on with what Jessica had said as well. I think both of these ladies really know their stuff.
  • Fedup23
    Fedup23 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Is there really a size "36 Long" or is someone pulling my leg?
  • kimmie790
    Options
    I had the same problem when I started training and ended up with a SHOCK ABSORBER bra. Really comfy!!! And holds the girls in well when running.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Is there really a size "36 Long" or is someone pulling my leg?
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • joeint
    joeint Posts: 31
    Options
    This post is useless without pictures!!!
  • Medusa3
    Medusa3 Posts: 11
    Options
    I concur...Cacique brand found at Lane Bryant....LOVE 'em! :-)
  • fizzfizz
    fizzfizz Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    another vote for Shock Absorber - great brand and does what it says on the tin! Freya also make good sports bras which have more of an (ahem) Fifties 'point and separate' look rather than the (excuse the description) Shock Absorber 'loaf' effect but both work really well on runs and give total support
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    panache bra underwear just broke through the fabric and i'm incredibly good when i wash these. i'm pretty disappointed in that since this one is barely 6 months old :mad: but it's a quick fix on my end. beyoind that i'm pretty happy with it.

i also find wearing it in the racer back formation gives the best support
  • Ideal362433
    Options
    As far as sports bras go I have no clue what size to get because small ones like a 32 or 34 and I'm too small to go any bigger. I have given up on finding the right bras because I'm petit and have breasts. I just wear 32D's. but I have to constantly fight my nipples don't pop out. I don't mind though I really like having big breasts.