after 4 years...(with picture)

Options
BaristaX
BaristaX Posts: 151 Member
4 years ago, I was at 312lbs, I really didn't care about myself and thought it was already hopeless to try and better myself,
it wasn't until 2011 when I had sudden chest pains in the middle of the night waking me up, causing me to panic, I went to the doctor to check it out and he told me that I was borderline diabetic, had high blood pressure and of course high risk heart attack, at that moment, I just had to change my way of life, not for anyone else, but for myself.

I started to seriously watch what I eat, but it felt like I was going no where, I joined MFP early 2012 and just stuck with keeping track of food and exercise, and to this day, I have progressed this far!

the picture on the left was the best I could find that showed my old body (obviously I am the guy on the left)
and of course the picture right is the current one.

update.jpg

start weight: 312
current weight: 174
so if anyone feels like they can't make it, or feel like there is no progress at all... don't give up and keep going!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!