Fight the Freshman 15 (Back to School) Challenge Group!!

arielkaylou
arielkaylou Posts: 85 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hey everyone!
This challenge group is mostly for college students (you do not have to be a freshman!!). I'm a college senior and I'm putting together a challenge group with either of the three challenge packs that are on sale for the rest of August (Body Beast, Focus T25, or Turbo Fire).

This will begin Monday, September 9th to give you time to purchase your program and get it to your house/dorm :) The challenge will consist of 90 days of clean eating, preferably Shakeology (which comes with each of these challenge packs), daily accountability, wake up calls haha, and my total focus and support!

Invite your friends to workout with you. Let's all work together to get some killer results! Send me a message if you're interested and I will get you added into the groups and explain the breakdown of pricing for these challenge packs (you're saving almost $100 buying them together)!

Like I said, grab a friend or two and split the cost.

You got excuses, I have solutions.

What else is stopping you?

Replies

• HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    I'm long past college (graduated in 1990), but I think this is a FABULOUS idea.
  • arielkaylou
    arielkaylou Posts: 85 Member
    I'm a senior in college and it is SO HARD to get people to workout with me. Everyone just wants to party and be lazy... There's several I know that have packed on quite a bit of weight and don't realize it I guess... If you want in on the challenge group, that's fine too :) I just need people to help me just as much as I want to help them!
This discussion has been closed.