Hello From TEXAS!!!

Options
I just found this site!! I want to lose weight so bad!! I hope I can stick this out--please help me!!!

Replies

• xccoach07
    xccoach07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just found this site!! I want to lose weight so bad!! I hope I can stick this out--please help me!!!
  • nena_2132
    Options
    Hi i live in pasadena tx, i found this site too. i want to loose weight and i dont know how to start.:cry:
  • xccoach07
    xccoach07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there--I live in Venus! I know what you mean about not knowing how to start. I think that I am going to start running tomorrow morning--it is just the THOUGHT of starting that makes my feel sick!! Lets keep in touch and maybe it will motivate us!!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! You have come to the right place:flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    I live in the DFW area so I'm not too far from you! :smile: You will love this site! It's great!
  • baylou
    baylou Posts: 52
    Options
    hello texas guess what we are all with and for you hang in there ok:flowerforyou:
  • guidocat
    Options
  • guidocat
    Options
    i am at the same point in my life i've lost 50lbs on my own but i'm frusterated with the plateaus i go through where i dont lose anything for 2-3weeks. but i hope i can get support through here.
    good luck and keep in touch if you want for support.:happy: