Hi! Looking to add friends that need to lose 50+ pounds

Options

Replies

• atiana19
    atiana19 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I am around the same age and need to lose 60 lbs...ive lost 14 on this so far and im on every day..lets do this
  • SarahElizabeth416
    SarahElizabeth416 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I have about 70 more pounds I would like to lose, and my goal is to lose the weight by April, for my 21st birthday.
  • laurenevamarkie
    Options
    Freel free to add me, I just joined yesterday and looking to lose 45-50kg (so that's well over 50lbs!)
  • momoflukedavid
    Options
    I live on the East coast, too. Boston. Need to lose 75 lbs, would love to share motivation and successes. Thanks.
  • kristenleewarner
    Options
    Hi i also live on the east coast, Im looking to lose 30 lbs. Kristen
  • emars4
    emars4 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request :) I have ~60 lbs to lose.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !

5'3 and wanting to lose over 1/2 my body weight.
  • Ory94
    Ory94 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi im looking to loose 80 pounds! Goodluck, we all know how hard it is. Especially for us moms out there! We got this girls ;p
  • Sarajanie5
    Sarajanie5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 50+ lbs too!!! Feel free to add me :-)
  • 1devotedmom
    Options
    Hi, I am on this journey to change my life with great determination one day at a time. I have sacrificed so much of time for my son. Now it's my turn. I need to lose 55lbs. I home schooled him from first thru 8th grade. Well, he earned a high school scholarship and doing well and thriving. I need to have more self-control when it comes to his snacks. Having those snacks in the house is such a challenge for me. I'm determined to stay self-motivated. Wish me LUCK
  • arga38
    arga38 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey. Thanks for sharing. I am on a mission to lose 50 lbs. schools back in so no excuses. Thanks for the motivation.
  • atlcajun
    atlcajun Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have about 50 lbs to lose. I live in Ga . I am looking to look better for my godchild`s wedding in Nov and turning 50 in January.
  • Aishteru85
    Aishteru85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello. Feel free to add me. I have about 90lbs to lose. I log in daily!
  • silentgrl44
    silentgrl44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Cassy and i'm hoping to loose at least 100 pounds! feel free to add me!
  • AprilMarie85
    AprilMarie85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can Add me too, I have more than 50 to lose.
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    anyone can add :-) i have 88 lbs to lose, just starting out
  • xoTalim
    xoTalim Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Started out at needing to lose 114 pounds. Down to over 50 lost at this point. Still got a ways to go. Add me. (:
  • LovinDaNewLiz002
    LovinDaNewLiz002 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ME:) Half way to my goal of loosing 100 pounds:)
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Mememememememe!!!
  • kalmaguer
    kalmaguer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 + also. Been with MFP for over a week. Always could have more friends. For anyone who would like to, feel free to add me to friends too. :smile: